Favorite Brand Of Shampoo And Conditoner?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Carnold23 • Oct 20, 2015.

1. Carnold23

Carnold23New Member

Threads:
    My favorite brand of shampoo and conditioner is Tresseme! I feel like it makes my hair very smooth and manageable.
    For my children I use Johnson's products. I use the regular shampoo for my son and for my daughter I use the shampoo+ conditioner for curly hair.
    My husband uses Irish spring.
    There is so many out there to choose from!

2. shoptodrop

shoptodropActive Member

Threads:
    I've always used Garnier Fructis. There's even free samples online you can get sent to your home. I still have some waiting to be used. But I recently went to the salon Sally Beauty Supply, and got a haircut and asked for a shampoo and conditioner that would be good for my specific type of hair, and got some. I don't remember what it's called, but it smells so good and doesn't make my hair stringy like Garnier did sometimes. Herbal Essences smells great but it made my hair even worse than Garnier. So I'm going to stick with the salon products for a while probably. And I have very curly hair too, tight curls. So I had to find something for that and it can get frizzy too. For my toddler I use salon products too. I use the Johnson's for my baby boy though because he's still little. I don't know what I'll use when he grows.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Neutrogena, but I also like VO5 because it's cheap and it smells nice. I use that in-between washes during summer. Generally I like to try out new shampoos, and my hair does vary throughout the year too. I don't really condition my hair is it leaves it heavy, but I usually look for a bargain one in the pound shop if need be.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:When I was younger and Herbal Essence was introduced I loved it. Then I went to Suave. I'm with Alberto V05 now. Herbal Essene became expensive. Suave doesn't go on sale as much as I need it. Walmart has Alberto V05 for just .96; this I can afford.:)

5. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    I use Tressemme at the moment, but when this runs out I think I will be buying something much cheaper, because I waste a lot of money on shampoo and it does the same job even if you buy something less expensive. So that's what I'll be doing in the future next time I want to buy something. I like to save money on things like that, because there's no need to spend it when a cheaper brand could do a much better job for me.

6. JoyF

JoyFNew Member

Threads:
    Herbal Essence honey shampoo and L'oreal Conditioner. I heart these <3

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't have a particular favorite, but I tend to buy Clear or Head And Shoulders. As for soap, anything goes but I use Safeguard most of the time.

8. Spectre456

Spectre456Active Member

Threads:
    I haven't been one to use conditioners at all until recently. I only used Head and Shoulders or Tressemme shampoo before. About two weeks ago I decided to get the Head and Shoulders Old Spice 2 in 1 and I am absolutely loving it. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth.

I'm thinking of getting one of the Old Spice 2 in 1 to try out as well, just to see if there's any difference.

9. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    These days I like Shea Moisture. My hair is dry but curly so, true to its name, I get enough softness so maintenance is minimal. Store brands dry my hair.

10. DarlingSawyer

DarlingSawyerNew Member

Threads:
    Clairol herbal essence and johnsons for kids

11. CleyoPatra

CleyoPatraNew Member

Threads:
    I use Apple Cider Vinegar and water mixture as a shampoo for my natural hair due tot he fact that store bought shampoos dry my hair out. My favorite conditioner would be Tresemme Naturals as it contains no sulfates, silicones and parabins.

12. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I actually love Dove's shampoo and conditioner products. After lathering, my hair feels so soft and light (and I happen to have super curly hair that's difficult to manage). There's also this local shampoo and conditioner brand (manufactured in my country) that is slowly growing on me. I have a feeling Japanese experts were involved in the creation of this brand's products. Called Hana Shokubutsu, the brand has three variants. I so love the pink bottle. So far, it has the best results.

13. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I switch my shampoo and conditioner. I'm not real loyal to one brand. I do use Neutrogena every few months. They say it can clean out the residue from styling gels and mousse out. I find my hair super clean after using it for a week. I'll also use L'Oreal shampoo and conditioner and Live Clean. I like to try sufate-free shampoos when they go on sale. I find them just as good as regular shampoo and perhaps better for you. I think the less chemicals we can put on our body the better.

14. MiMichelle

MiMichelleMember

Threads:
    I use OGX Organix Keratin Therapy Shampoo and conditioner. I love the smell and texture of it. It has done wonders for my hair.

15. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    I have tried vo5 and that is fine when I'm really strapped for cash. I have also tried Suave products and that's ok. The Shea Moisture products work pretty well for me. I was in Walmart and saw some coconut Co wash and wanted to give that a try. I have also heard of tressume but have never tried it yet.

16. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am not loyal to one particular brand and tend to buy whatever is the best value in Home Bargains. At the moment, I'm using some Aussie S & C that was only £1.99 a bottle there.

17. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm always changing the brand, I'm not particularly loyal to one brand of shampoo and conditioner. I like Tresemme, Pantene and those drugstore ones, I'm not very picky because my hair is one thing I don't worry that much about - it looks pretty healthy with any hair products which is awesome. Not like my skin for example, which is highly sensitive and allergic.
    I have been liking to buy shampoos and conditioners that are more natural, like the Yes To line. I loved Yes to Cucumbers and Yes to Carrots!

18. lookatalthea

lookataltheaMember

Threads:
    On a budget, I really like Tresemme. I have a LOT of hair, and it comes in big bottles and works pretty well. It smells good too. I was using their keratin-infused shampoo and conditioner for a while, and I really liked those. I also use their heat spray before blow drying or straightening. Right now I'm using Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint shampoo and conditioner, which I love. I'm a big fan of tea tree oil, and the lavender smells really good, but it's a little too thin for my hair. I go through the bottles way too quickly! I'm also currently using a really good Biolage knockoff. It's my favorite ever but the real one is so expensive. I can't feel okay about paying that much for shampoo and conditioner, but the knockoff is really good. I use the Generic Value Brand by Sally Beauty.

19. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I use VO5 because a bottle is only .75 cents! I do not pay over $3 for shampoo. I always use coupons because that money is just going down the drain! You can wash your hair with vinegar and it will be clean! I think that shampoo is a big waste of money. A good conditioner is a much better investment.

20. gata montes

gata montesActive Member

Threads:
    I don't really have a favorite brand as such - as since discovering that one of the supermarket chains where I live - sells their own range of high quality personal care products all of which are excellent value for money - I now actually prefer to use a store brand shampoo and conditioner - as not only is it equal in quality and in some ways slightly superior to the more expensive brand that I used to use - but more importantly it lasts way longer and is a fraction of the cost of my previous brand - at the equivalent of $1.50 for 500ml.