Favorite Brand?

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by isabbbela • Jul 25, 2016.

1. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    i just sold my 2013 Ford Fiesta and I'm looking to get a new car.
    I always hear Japanese and Korean cars are the best quality. Do you agree with that ?
    What is the best quality car brand in your opinion? And I'm thinking about the affordable ones like Honda, Toyota, Chevy... No BMW or Lexus.

2. Charon LeFleur

Charon LeFleurNew Member

Threads:
    I've had a Scion since 2005 and I have no complaints. Very affordable too.

3. James-M

James-MMember

Threads:
    It is Aston martin DB10.

To save time, since the Aston team compressed what is normally a half-decade process down into a matter of months, the DB10 isn't so much what you'd call "street legal." Along with its super-low nose, which breaks some road laws around the globe, the car didn't go through any crash-testing.

That doesn't mean, though, that it's not stout — quite the contrary. Mendes insisted Bond's car be able to withstand a full Bond-ening. This means it has to be able to sprint to 60 mph from a standstill in fewer than five seconds, easily crack 100 mph and also survive several sweet jumps, à la Dukes of Hazard. While making the car sturdy enough to take flight required extra reinforcing of the suspension, the speed and agility requirements came easy. .

4. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    I like Ford because it has a strong engine. My own Ford Truck hasn't had any real problems since it was bought used. Note, it's a 97 Ford Ranger. Nonetheless, I haven't tried other auto brands enough to make opinions on them.

5. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a Hyundai i20 that I bought last year selling my Swift Desire by Maruti Suzuki. I agree that Japanese and Korean cars are alright but you cannot underestimate German and American cars. We are lucky that almost every car manufactured in the world is available/produced locally in my own country.