Favorite Breakfast Cereals

Discussion in Food & Drink started by DrRipley • Jun 19, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I don't have much of a sweet tooth, so I admittedly don't really eat cereals that much, but on a choice few occasions, I do crave it, and when I do, I almost always reach for something honey coated because I'm not a fan of chocolate and I do love honey. This is why I'd most likely pick Frosted Flakes or Honey Cheerios if I had to pick a favorite, but I also would like to hear of other ones that I may be missing out on, which is why I made this thread.

Do you guys have a favorite cereal you always go for?

2. Annabell

AnnabellActive Member

Threads:
    Golden Nuggets, because I'm a bit child on the inside. However I'll usually rotate between Rice Crispies or Corn Flakes. Although I've recently started getting Coco Pops and Honey Nut Loops because I can get them in bigger packages than they used to do.

3. Athenagdlyt

AthenagdlytActive Member

Threads:
    My choices on breakfast cereals are quite simple. Although I'm not a big fan of these cereals, I choose Kellog's frosted flakes when we include this food item in our grocery list. Sometimes I just buy the original variant. I like the original especially when mixed with fruits. The plain, toasted flavor blends well with most fruits and nuts that I mix with it in the serving bowl.

My dad kept buying the Fruit Loops variant when we were kids. I never developed a liking for it, except for its nice appearance when piled in a bowl. When mixed with milk I hated it even more.

My kids love any chocolate-flavored brand of cereal.

4. mjervey

mjerveyNew Member

Threads:
    I love pretty much all cereals, especially the sweet ones. Growing up my favourite was rice krispies treats cereal, but that's pretty hard to find now if it even still exists. Smores cereal is also on the top of my list, but again it can be pretty hard to find. Since moving to Europe, I've found myself craving a lot of American cereals like fruit loops and cinnamon toast crunch.

5. VTEC 9/12/44

VTEC 9/12/44Member

Threads:
    Cereals don't have to be sugar-laden to be good, just a little will do. Kix, Cheerios, Original Rice Krispies, those were, and still are, some of my favorites.

I also like "hot cereal", like oatmeal and grits. You can make those taste however you want with the right things to add and they're filling.

6. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    My number one favourite cereal for breakfast is weetabix. I'm just too crazy for it especially the chocolate version, and I always add banana fruit on it which makes it taste even greater. I also like any cereals with wheat and fruits.