Favorite cell phone service?

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by Mayvin • Feb 24, 2014.

1. atlman

atlmanNew Member

Threads:
    Does it count if I say Sprint is my favorite phone service? I say that because it's basically the only service that I ever had. Although that's the case I think I will be switch to either Verizon or AT&T very soon. Any one of my friends that have it say they like it better than Sprint, which they one had, but the price is a little bit higher. For my at the moment it's about price so I will stick with Sprint for the time being.

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I currently have Virgin Mobile. The price is great. I have the old $25 for 300 minutes plan. Recently I have been thinking about returning to T-Mobile or trying out Verizon. My phone bill will rise tremendously, but I am tired of having to wait 10 minutes to be able to check my email when I'm not on wifi. Plus I a bit weary of the low end phones with limited resources. Virgin is on the Sprint network, but it only uses a small slice of the Sprint network.

3. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08Active Member

Threads:
    I like AT&T but their service is to expensive for me. I am currently using StraightTalk. It is alright but it's not the best. I hate the fact they only give you 3GB of fast data and the rest of the month you internet is slower than dail up. I can't really complain because I am only paying $45 a month, really like $50 after taxes.