Favorite chocolate candy?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by justusforus • Dec 28, 2013.

1. cookiemonsterv16

cookiemonsterv16Member

Threads:
    I love the Cadbury Creme Eggs they are so good and I also love the Butterfinger Easter Eggs. I am so glad Easter is coming around because that's the only time I can buy them. Wish they were around all year.

2. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    I can't stand most candy with other things it inside it like Reese's, Snickers, Twix, M&M, Butterfinger, etc. They taste too artificial and they don't make me feel good. I can enjoy things that are just plain chocolate like Hershey's Kisses or Lindors that just have cream inside.

3. mameeker@cuse

mameeker@cuseNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite chocolate candy is Reese Peanut Butter cups!

4. Brad

BradMember

Threads:
    When I do eat chocolate, I love a bit of Galaxy, but does anyone else feel like there is less chocolate in bars nowadays? Like, I opened a Galaxy the other day, and there was hardly any chocolate in the actual packet :)

5. 29525500

29525500Member

Threads:
    It is hard to find but my favorite has to be Fifth Avenue Bars. Even better, when I do find them they are always cheap.

6. Ruth

RuthMember

Threads:
    I really like Lindor Truffles as well, however, I'm not a really big fan of sweets in general. As I'm physically active, obesity isn't a concern, however, sweets are bad for oral health as well, and that's why I hardly ever allow myself to eat sweets.

7. winsomenotions

winsomenotionsMember

Threads:
    I am a chocolate junkie so I have definitely figured out what's great and what's not over the years. For fancy chocolate I like ferrero rocher. Ferreros are delicious, with amazing texture and flavor. My favorite type of chocoalte bar is snickers. Snickers are amazing! I love the taste of the caramel with the peanuts. I also really like kit kats- yum!

8. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    My all time favorite candy bars are Snickers, Twix, and Babe Ruth. Kit-Kat is a close runner up. Actually I haven't eaten chocolates in quite some time because I haven't been out to the groceries in a while (my parents do the groceries), however if I see these candy bars, I'll certainly make a few purchases.

I love chocolate and I would probably die for chocolate. Alright I'm joking, but I would definitely do a dare for chocolate. It's been a while since I've had some sweets! It makes me want it even more now!

9. costin

costinActive Member

Threads:
    Definitely Milka;) I`m so fond of purple cow, that I have pillows, toys with Milka
    Leaving behind my passion, currently on Romanian market, Milka seems to be more tasty than other brands, I mean you effectively feel it melting on your tongue, while other chocolate types are more rigid, you have to wait until the flavor melts

10. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love chocolate, chocolate covered raisins, chocolate covered peanuts, Snickers, German Chocolate for cooking is oh so good. I have not met a chocolate that I do not like.

11. epenado1

epenado1New Member

Threads:
    My favorite chocolate candy is Hershey's cookies and cream. MMMM. I am not a big chocolate fan and I cannot eat most chocolate because the cocoa is too strong for me. I only love white chocolate which is light and yet still flavorful and delicious. The cookies and cream bar is fantastic! Its a perfect mixture of light and flavorful white chocolate with little tiny bits of Oreo cookies mixed into it. Im craving some just thinking about it.

12. BlacKnight1090

BlacKnight1090Member

Threads:
    Ahhhh! I got excited for nothing. Lol. I was reading through all these comments saying "NO one likes white chocolate? What about Hershey's Cookies 'N' Crème?!" As a kid, I used to think nothing could top my love for a Crunch bar. Thought it was the best bar invented. Then one day I was introduced to that delicious bar of white chocolate and just couldn't stop eating it. Could have been my grandmothers fault, can't really remember who purchased it for me, but she introduced me to a lot of candy. The rare occasion I don't have it, I may pick Snickers as my second choice. Ha. I laugh thinking about how precise I am about eating it as well. I eat it one by one to make it last longer. Why else would they make sections in the bar if that wasn't the intention? =p

13. Manny

MannyMember

Threads:
    There are so many to chose from. I don't eat much chocolates or other sweets too often anymore, but when I was a kid I loved them. I'd have to say Reeses peanut butter cups and M&M's are my favourites. Anything with nuts, really.

14. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not so into dark chocolate, though I do know that it's healthier than milk chocolate. I should be trying out more dark chocolates, but it seems a bit bitter to me. I have a sweet tooth, but what dark chocolate brands do you recommend? Maybe I can try some out and change my mind about them.

Also, I'm into chocolate with nuts! They're very tasty and they compliment each other perfectly. That's why my favorite candy bars are Babe Ruth and Snickers.

15. caseyfacey

caseyfaceyActive Member

Threads:
    I can't really do candy bars because they make my teeth hurt with how sweet they are, but I do like just small, individual pieces of chocolate. Hershey Kisses aren't bad, but I really love Dove chocolate squares. Also, during Easter time, I absolutely love those Cadbury mini eggs. That chocolate is to die for.

16. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    Linder Balls are my absolute favorite chocolate candy. It's like you are putting a Delicious chocolate ball into your mouth and it melts and then there is this liquid chocolate inside that is just so yummy! My grandmother gets them for me every Christmas and they are so yummy, I end up sharing with everyone but that's okay. They are the absolute best!

17. Scottf13

Scottf13Member

Threads:
    I like the Three Musketeers bar. That is pretty much my candy bar of choice. I am not really a sweets kind of person though. Salty snacks are more my thing, though I do like honey buns. :) Hmm, but now I want some candy!