Favorite Clothing Stores

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Ani_m • Sep 14, 2017.

1. Ani_m

Ani_mMember

Threads:
    I realized that I don't have a specific favorite clothing store. I guess I mostly go to H&M and Marshalls since it's the closest thing around. I'd like to try somewhere new and would love to read other people's favorite clothing stores. Maybe I can pick up some ideas on where to shop. So I ask, what's your favorite clothing store?

2. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    I shop frequently at several stores either online or in store, but my favorite and go to one is H&M, their style fits my personality and quality products.

3. Mahi

MahiMember

Threads:
    I prefer to shop online, so If you have asked about online stores then I could help in that. Actually, we can get more discounts while shopping through online. Using online coupon codes helps to shop on a pocket-friendly budget.

4. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have any favorite clothing store online or offline. I go to the random stores and buy only when I really liked the clothes. My preference is based on the design, fabric and price. usually I avoid buying in spuermarket and malls because they have fixed price. I like to visit front stores where I can get discounts.

5. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Honestly, considering the fact that I don't care too much about brand clothing, I don't have any favorite store (and if I need to, I even buy secondhand clothes).

6. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    These days I mostly go online for my clothing needs. I have a wider choice that way. My online site is amazon in. They have great many sellers on their list.

7. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When buying clothes I go for comfort and cost, so both of these things are fulfilled at Walmart. I find their bargain counter very helpful. I find $3 shorts and $4 t-shirts. Here in the tropics thin is good especially when it's $4! I like the rollbacks Walmart has. I always go window shopping when I start to need clothes or sandals. Now there is Target as well as Walmart. Target opened in Ala Moana center where it's so easy to get to for me, so I like to window shop at Target to find bargains. I also go to Saver's Thrift Shops and got their card and am a Senior Citizen so I qualify for Senior Discount day, 30% off on Tues!

8. Keibah

KeibahActive Member

Threads:
    I actually shop anywhere. I don't have favourites. My only criteria are fitting, comfort and price. I mostly shop offline open market and stores where I can haggle a little and get a good deal lol.

Shopping online costs more as I have to pay extra for delivery. I really don't worry much about brands, just a way to add extra cost because I found I can get the same quality of fabric elsewhere at a cheaper price just because it doesn't have someone's name on it.

9. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I usually prefer

. Sales can save our money so much and a good way to buy some of the fascinated things.