Favorite Designer

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by chrislyons88 • Apr 1, 2013.

1. chrislyons88

chrislyons88New Member

Threads:
    Well it came down to this. Who is your fav designer?

Mine are Alexander Mcqueen (rip) his stuff you can wear and not look weird. It is expensive so watch out. I love my scarf
    Dior - Is another great company you can wear it and not look weird

Rick owens and Raf Simons are really cool too. But their stuff is a little weird, too urban goth Ninja for my taste. But still not a bad look. Might get a couple of items when I move to a bigger city where it's a little more acceptable.

2. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    It's difficult for me to choose a favorite designer because I don't wear designer clothes at all, and as such I don't really know what the differences between them are.

3. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    It's also very hard for me to choose my favorite designer because I love and admire so many of them.
    I think it comes down to Valentino for me. I just can't get over how beautiful his work is. He truly understands how to make a woman look gorgeous and breath taking in any dress that he designs.
    He understands femininity and body shapes. I remember when his red collection of dresses came out because I was left completely speechless.

4. Caprio

CaprioMember

Threads:
    Having been impressed by different designs from different designers, i can't really say that i have a specific or favorite designer. It may as well turn the other way that you don't like some designs and i sometimes find some designs i don't like from some of them.

5. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I love Marc Jacobs. His pieces are classy and chick yet modern and sophisticated. It's something you could wear on the red carpet and at the same time, he also has pieces that you could wear on a casual day yet still will make you look red-carpet-worthy. :)