Favorite Disney movie?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by andrew172 • Feb 27, 2014.

1. DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReillyActive Member

Threads:
    Oh I am not sure if it's Mulan or The Lion King or Beauty And The Beast. I love them all. I don't think I have found a Disney movie I don't like. I love Disney, but come on we are never too old for a Disney movie. If you get like that then you are weird, lol :D

2. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite old-school Disney princess movie would have to be The Little Mermaid. I've always had a soft spot for Ariel's stubborn yet fanciful character and the way she and Prince Eric met. It was really funny and poignant at the same time. Disney fables like The Lion King and Bambi were also my childhood favorites because I could cry my eyes out watching them. Both Simba and Bambi lost a parent but they grew up really strong and became leaders of their packs.

3. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    I don't really have a specific Disney movie I favorite, but the ones I do like are: Mulan, Aladdin, Hercules, Pocahontas, The Incredibles, Tarzan, A Bug's Life, Finding Nemo, and Lilo and Stitch. I believe Disney is has been orientating itself towards the 3-D movies side since the successes of Toy Story series, but I think that has made it lost it's edge in animated movie making.

4. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I like all Disney movies, even the animated ones, but I think I would go for the Pirates of the Caribbean. It's just the most epic of them all in my opinion. The effects and the story are equally stunning and impressive.

5. owesem75

owesem75Active Member

Threads:
    I only have three favorites and they are meaningful to me.
    1. Alladin. It's my story.. LOL. I am not sure really, but I can relate to the movie but do not ask my why.
    2. Tarzan. This is the story of our adopted brother.. to some extent and less the animals.
    3. Lion King. this movie reminds me of my father and the virtues he taught us when we were young.

Timeless movies. Very good to watch. Just don't mind the Illuminati conspiracy.

6. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    This isn't an easy question to answer. I have loved a whole lot of the Disney films, but here are some of the ones that really stood out for me.

The Lion King

The Little Mermaid

Beauty and the Beast

Hercules

Toy Story Trilogy

These are just some of the movies that Disney did that I loved. I also like some of the classics such as Snow White and Sleeping Beauty. I wasn't too fond of Cinderella to be honest I felt way too much time was spent on the mice and not on her story.

7. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    I am always a kid at heart and watching children shows is one of my favorite hobbies. My favorite Disney movie would be Beauty and the Beast. I love the plot and all the characters. I love how the story tackled the idea of accepting the person you love no matter what he/she looks like. ;)

8. tipoywizard

tipoywizardActive Member

Threads:
    I really love Disney movies since I was a child and Lion King was the first in my list. Second on my list is Aladdin.I really like the song "A Whole New World" played in one of the scene in Aladdin. Third in my list in Frozen then Toy story movies.

9. cherokee

cherokeeNew Member

Threads:
    Oh wow, this is a tough choice. I am a huge Disney fan ever since I was little. I basically grew up on Disney and my kids have also watched the Disney channel while growing up as well. So, I think I would have to say that my favorite movies are Beauty and the Beast, Lady and the Tramp, and Tangled. I also love the Toy Story series. I could probably watch most Disney movies over and over and over. You know what? I actually think I have!

10. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    It's probably Toy Story 1, I never watched the equals, The Lion King and Frozen. I'm not that much of a fan of Disney's Princess movies except for Frozen which shouldn't be labeled as a princess movie since it's very different from the rest of them.

11. goldenmaine

goldenmaineActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite Disney-Pixar movie is The Incredibles. It is my favorite because it has a unique plot about super heroes past their prime and already have families and living normally. It is not the typical super hero movies. The animation is also awesome and very well-made. The super powers of each family member are also cool. All Disney movies also teach us morals and good values that is why I love them. The Incredibles teaches us about family and how important it is to trust and love each other. The Incredibles is not only my favorite Disney movie but also my favorite super-hero movie of all time.

12. beccagreen

beccagreenActive Member

Threads:
    It's probably Frozen for the most part. Although I love the past Disney movies I think Frozen is the only one that doesn't feel like it's the traditional Disney movie.

13. E.Mil

E.MilMember

Threads:
    I have several Disney movies that I can't get enough of. Cinderella is one of my top faves and do is the lion king. I like lady and the tramp, toy story and sleeping beauty. I also enjoy some Disney movies that are not cartoons and some of the remakes as well.

14. Spectre456

Spectre456Active Member

Threads:
    If it includes Pixar then my favorite one is Up by far. Just the fact that they could make me tear up a bit in about 20 seconds is a testament to how good and immersive the movie was. It was also really funny for the most part, which helped put it up there as my favorite animated movie after How to Train Your Dragon.

15. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hmmm, my favorite disney movie would have to be The Lion King. It has the best music, and one of the most touching story lines that even got me as a child. Pixar isn't Disney is it?? But in the event that the two companies are linked, I'd say that Toy story would be up there too. Love those movies.

16. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    It's funny because I grow up to watching Disney movies and i haven't really given much thought about which one is my favorite? I thought they were all pretty good. But now that i think of it, i'd say I really enjoyed watching Tangled. It's such a cute little movie. I think I've watched it so many times too. :)

17. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite Disney movies will always be Hercules and Aladdin. I have watched both of these movies tons of times and never get tired of them. I'm not too fond of Hercules himself. I mainly like the other characters but I don't really mind him and he's obviously an important part of the story. There have been enough times the women in movies/TV can be quite unlikeable to me (yes even Cinderella) but I really love Meg and Jasmine. They are women who don't take crap from anyone.

18. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I’m torn between Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid, though I always had a soft spot for Aladdin as well. I suppose it makes sense, since Belle, Ariel and Jasmine were the three princesses I identified with most, Belle in particular. I also enjoyed The Lion King; I think that was one of the first movies that ever made me cry. Really good storytelling in that one.

19. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Frozen, The Lion King and Finding Nemo were good movies that I really enjoyed. With Frozen, I didn't expect the prince to become a villain, and the soundtrack, "Let It Go" is very infectious.

20. TPhoenix

TPhoenixActive Member

Threads:
    Ultimately I would have to give my favoritism to Aladdin and Shrek when looking back. I grew up watching those films and there was always something intriguing, charming and mystical about them on every view that made me hold a truly special place for them. So yeah I would surely say that those two are my favorites.