Favorite Disney movie?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by andrew172 • Feb 27, 2014.

1. paleblueskies

paleblueskiesNew Member

Threads:
    All the Toy story movies, The Little Mermaid, Big Hero 6. I feel like Big Hero 6 didn't get the credit it deserved. That movie (in my oppinion) was way better than Frozen. I'm not saying Frozen is bad. I love Frozen just as much as anyone else.

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My all time favorite is Snow White. Add to it Ice Age and all it's episodes and Lion King.

3. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    The Lion King, Tangled, and Frozen to name a few. I love Disney movies because they give me the chance to become nostalgic regarding my childhood since a lot of Disney movies I watched were shown when I was still a kid, with the latter two being the exception.

4. mett1982

mett1982New Member

Threads:
    Disney movies for many of us encompasses our childhood. I remember watching many Disney movies with my siblings and they are some of my favorite memories. Some of my favorites are:

Pocahontas
    Sleeping Beauty
    Beauty and the Beast
    Lion King

But my absolute favorite Disney movie is Mary Poppins. I have probably watched Mary Poppins over 100 hundred times and I still watch it to this day. Mary Poppins evokes so many great memories for me. The music, the magic of Mary Poppins and the amazing characters. It is truly my favorite Disney movie of all time!

5. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    I would have to go with Toy Story, although when I saw Lion King on the list I did have to stop and think a little bit. I just happened to see Toy Story at the perfect time, and it just seemed to strike a chord with me and it has been my favorite ever since. I actually still have a little Buzz Lightyear toy somewhere buried around the house.