Favorite exercise?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Rehne • Apr 19, 2013.

1. x0MandyLynn0x

x0MandyLynn0xNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite exercise is quite simple, it's walking. Walking actually is one of the best things a person can do. (Besides Yoga) If you're into that type of thing? Which, I'm not. I wish I could get into yoga more, heard it helps a lot but I just can't. As I was saying, walking! It's amazing. If you're trying to shed a few pounds, melt away stress, or maybe having a panic attack and need way to get rid of it? Or even, just to stay in shape. What can you do to help? Walk. Simple as that. It's helped me with a few problems, I used to have a lot of panic attacks, when I would. I'd get up and walk. It took my mind right off of it. I felt fine after. My second runner up for exercising would be dancing. What a fun way to work out! Which I prefer to do alone, so no one can see my crazy dancing I do when I get down and do a jig to a song! Haha.

2. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    Dancing! I love to dance! I do clogging. But I also like Zumba and dance aerobics! Anything that keeps my feet going!

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite is walking or running. I like either walking or running at a park or track, or on the treadmill.

4. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Is this a oxy moran? Who favors exercise? If I was forced to pick one though, I would have to say walking, or doing step aerobics. I would really like to try yoga, something that clears the mind.

5. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not the biggest fan of working out. That is why I will usually go for dance classes, or self defense classes, cause those are the ones I actually enjoy doing! I think if you don;t enjoy them you might even be able to exercise for a while, but after some time you will get tired, frustrated and quit. Combining exercises with a hobbie is the best bet!

6. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite exercise routine is walking. I go walking every morning and I try to get at least a little bit of cardio exercise in twice a week. Lately I have had to do only my walking in the mornings because I have had to work more now than I use to.

7. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitectActive Member

Threads:
    Walking. That's pretty much the only exercise I get. Yeah, I am not the most health conscious of people but I am not even slightly overweight so it doesn't matter.

8. apple1989

apple1989Member

Threads:
    I used to run before I discovered how to play badminton and volleyball. They are much more enjoyable. Not only do I make my body fit, I get to bond with my relatives as well.