Favorite Fashion Trend At The Moment?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Sydney M. • Jun 15, 2016.

1. Sydney M.

Sydney M.Member

Threads:
    I've been thinking a lot about summer trends that I've been seeing and the ones I really like. I have recently fallen in love with platform sneakers because they add a fashionable touch to an otherwise simple shoe. I also really like off-the-shoulder or cold-shoulder shirts and dresses for the summer. What are some of your favorite fashion trends for the season?

2. Cassie Lyons

Cassie LyonsMember

Threads:
    My favorite right now are maxi dresses/skirts and midi tulip skirts!

3. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    Hmmm... It's hard for me to decide just because I'm not really that into trends. But I always see this off-shoulder dresses or blouses and they do look cute. Sadly, I cannot wear that style of clothing because I always have a toddler with me and it can be quite uncomfortable to carry a baby with that style. Plus, I don't have the best shoulders to flaunt, lol.

I also love seeing crop tops, which again isn't suited for me. They're more for super flat tummy ladies which is not really me. I always see teens wearing them and I think it's more appropriate for those ages as well. Back when I was a teenager, I never really got into trends like this.

Another one I like is the maxi dresses that are floral, this one I can wear. But I haven't really found a design that I like, in malls. But in online stores, I always see designs that I really love.