Favorite Fashion Trends

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by sandees • Aug 16, 2012.

1. sandees

sandeesMember

Threads:
    Fashion trends are always recycled. One year 50s style suit/skirt combinations are popular; the next year Mod dresses and jackets. What are your favorite fashion trends and what do you hope to see return?

Being a child of the 90s, I actually love 90s fashion - the grunge outfits, babydoll dresses, minimalist dressing (think Gwenyth Paltrow in her early days wearing Calvin Klein).

Because fashion trends eventually make a comeback.. perhaps this is why I have a hard time throwing ANYTHING away!

2. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I like the long summer dress trend. Of course, that's only feasible in the summertime, but I hope that one sticks around for a while.

3. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I think I love skinny jeans! But only for women and definitely not for men. I have seen guys wearing them and for some reason, it just seems wrong. I don't know about you but that's just my opinion. lol

4. retnam

retnamMember

Threads:
    I love maxi skirts and dresses. They are great for almost every season and very comfortable. Once I find my sewing machine, I'll be making a few of my own creations as well.

5. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I love maxi dresses and skinny jeans. I also love most of the 90's and vintage fashions. I sew and repair some of my clothing as well. I find most of the vintage clothing I like at my local thrift store.

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love skirts especially pencil skirts. Does that count as a fashion trend? They are back in style for the fall. I am so very happy. ;)

7. michaelben

michaelbenNew Member

Threads:
    I can't say anything about fashion, all i know that, when you put something on your body ;) and people start liking your style, this is fashion.

#7Sep 12, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  8. rey1237

rey1237New Member

Threads:
    I stick to jeans and normal t-shirt . Simplicity at it's best .

9. markhanah

markhanahNew Member

Threads:
    Fashion is becoming more and more popular. Fashion and Style are always changed time by time. There are many fashion tips like Select garments with vertical lines, Always do best and light make-up, follow tips from famous fashion designer and many more.

10. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Same here mate! I think that as fashion recycles itself, jeans and normal t-shirt will always be there and that's what I love about it. You will never be out-fashioned with this get up. :D Of coarse this should be paired up with my favorite sneakers! :D

11. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    Pencil skirts! I love them. They do awesome things for my body and they are happily professional (so I can wear them to work). My thighs are one of my least favourite things but in a pencil skirt I look hot. And a pencil skirt with heels is glorious!! Work appropriate sexy.

12. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I like all styles except the Daisy Duke shorts. To me a lady doesn't look to nice when her "But Cheeks" are hanging out so I would leave that behind. But when it comes to dressing for style, I would say I love the blazer and the peplum jacket look on all skirts and jeans alike. I think you can throw that blazer/peplum jacket over any dress, skirt, slacks, and jeans and make it dressy no matter what place you are going. I only like those maxi/long dresses, if you are going to a wedding, and that's about what they are made for, a lady needs to show her legs when she is dressing for a nice occassion, I think and that shows that she can pull it together no matter what.

13. weddingbands12

weddingbands12Banned

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this fashion trends.

14. LeonJugah

LeonJugahNew Member

Threads:
    I have always been a huge fan of 70's fashion style. In my opinion the colour tinted sunglasses, shabby long hair and funny looking bell bottoms are all incredibly stylish. No other fashion style has the same amount flamboyance and flair as the 70's fashion style. Sadly however If you were to dress up in 70's clothing today you would only be laughed at by other people.

15. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Me too! I love the way a pencil skirt hugs my curves. Best of all, they are back in the stores. I prefer skirts and dresses to pants any day of the week.

16. emiliiocharles

emiliiocharlesNew Member

Threads:
    Fashion plays vital role in every person's life. I like to wear jeans and normal t-shirt so its feel comfortable and fashionable. Here I get many tips for look stylist.

17. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I try to avoid the trends unless I actually like the clothes. I buy clothes with timeless style, quality clothing which will still look good in 10 years time. There is one trend I like at the moment, the checked worker shirts. I haven't bought one because they are too expensive for a shirt.

18. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    I have given up being fashionable decades ago. What I wear, I wear for comfort. When I have to attend some formal function, the main thing I make sure of is that my clothes are clean and I dress neatly. That's all.

19. alisa

alisaNew Member

Threads:
    I like bright and pastel best suitable jeans have been every the rage for the 2012 spring and also summer season.*So take a burst of sunshine to your wardrobe with some playful and best trendy colored jeans. If you want to this type of dress than search in google. Lots of site provide a huge and best collection for you.

20. fishyfinz

fishyfinzMember

Threads:
    With regards to prints, stripes, polka dots and checks are always in fashion. So I always tend to not give away these clothes. I think skinny jeans and short skirts are also some other trends which will always be around.