Favorite fast food chain?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Mayvin • Aug 4, 2014.

1. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I rarely eat fast food but I have to admit every once and a while I get a craving for it. It's like they put something in it to make you want the stuff. My favorite I would have to say is Mcdonald's in compared to say like a Wendy's or Burger King. I find the other two's food more salty and greasy. Another favorite is Subway. Not exactly sure you can call it fast food because its a bit healthier. I wish subways had drive thru's, would be so much more convenient. Which one do you prefer?

2. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    I have a weakness for Penn Station. I love going here and get my Philly Cheese Stake. I haven't been in awhile because I am on a vegan challenge. It gets a little tempting but I have strong will power to resist the urge for Penn Station. My second favorite fast food chain is McDonalds. I absolutely love their fries and fish sandwich with no cheese. I don't know if I will ever go back to McDonalds as I have found healthier alternatives on my vegan challenge.

3. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know if pizza qualifies as 'fast food,' but right now I'm lovin` me

Between SUBWAY, Wendy's & McDonald's ... it depends. I've got a McDonald's a few blocks' walk away. The nearest SUBWAY is about TEN blocks away, and I've got a Jersey Mike's (submarine-sandwiches) nearer-by, and an Arby's a little further (but still closer than SUBWAY). And I'm not even sure if there'w a Wendy's IN Oklahoma City!

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are several fast food chains I like, such as Wendy's, Taco Bell, KFC, and a whole bunch of very unhealthy chains. However, one of my favorites is surprisingly one of the healthiest, Subway. Their sandwiches are cheap, fresh, you can customize it as you want, and their cookies are absolutely delicious.

5. dustysmommy2013

dustysmommy2013Active Member

Threads:
    I can't say that I have a favorite fast food chain. I just like certain foods from each restaurant. Chicken nuggets from Wendy's, fries from Spangles (local chain), and burgers from Freddy's (another local chain). We don't eat fast food that much so I consider it to be a "treat" and usually splurge a little bit by getting icecream too. Now, icecream, that's a different story... :)

6. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I like McDonald's even though I don't patronize it often as I'm not a big fan of fast foods. I prefer McDonald's mainly because of their varieties in the things they sell. Also, right in my country McDonald's is actually the cheapest fast food chain besides KFC so for saving purpose I tend to go to McDonald's.