Favorite fast food chain?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Dude • Mar 31, 2012.

1. BonnyC

BonnyCActive Member

Threads:
    It's rare for me to eat fast food, so I really go all out when I do. All things in moderation, right? I love Wendy's. I'll get a baconator and a root beer float when I go there. My second choice is a spicy chicken sandwich with no tomatoes and a coke with no ice. Generally, I get giant greasy burgers, but I usually don't get anything on the side.

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have eaten at a Jolibee. It was in the San Francisco Bay Area. A Filipino girlfriend told me there. The hamburgers were different, but delicious. There are a few here in Los Angeles, but I never been to them.

3. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    Here are my favorites in order:
    1. Subway
    2. White Castle
    3. Panda Express
    4. Freddies

4. Ella Bella

Ella BellaNew Member

Threads:
    I'm very curious about In-N-Out Burger. I've heard great things about that chain but it's not available here in the east coast. I like some of Chik-fil-A foods but it's not widely available here in New York. Years ago I used to be a huge Wendy's fan. I like their fries, chili, chicken sandwiches and their Frosty dessert. I also ate quite a bit of Taco Bell and Papa John's during my college years. Unfortunately I can't compromise my health anymore. Nowadays I try to stick to Bread & Butter, Five Guys, Panera Bread, and Qdoba if I were to eat at a chain. My last resort would be Subway if I didn't have much of a choice. I have never tried Quizno's but their commercials look appetizing.

5. paolochicha

paolochichaNew Member

Threads:
    I like Taco Bell, not just because I work there but because I like mexican food, hate to hear that someone took a dump in the beans, gross! I heard a story about what some guy did in the sour cream that was more gross than that, don't know if it were true or not. I have heard other stories about other food chains too.

6. mariaandrea

mariaandreaMember

Threads:
    I hardly ever eat fast food just because I'm a good cook and it isn't good for us, but every once in a while - a few times a year - I get a craving for a fast food burger and fries. But, I go to a local fast food chain, with less than a dozen stores in my region, because it's as cheap as McDonald's, but they make their own burgers and you can see them cut the potatoes and make the fries themselves. They offer scholarships to their teen workers and their profits stay in the community. They do it by only offering 3 types of burgers, one order of fries and 3 kinds of milkshakes. That's it. But, they've been doing a roaring trade for decades. My parents went there in college in the 60s. Lots of loyalty and love. Plus, an awesome name. Dick's. :) The jokes are endless.

7. iceteruyo

iceteruyoNew Member

Threads:
    I must agree that fast food is not healthy for anyone, but if we need food fast (sorry about the pun) and easy then our go to fast food chain is Mcdonald's. Here, everything is simple, quick, and delicious and can even sustain our hunger especially for those late night cramming for work or school.

8. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    My favorite fast food restaurant would have to be Hardee's. Although I eat there maybe once or twice a year. I went on a diet last year and lost 53 lbs, I still have 30 lbs left to lose ( I havent lost any weight in the past 8 months =/ ) So my fast food intake has slowed down a lot. I cant bring myself to go to Hardee's and eat 2,000 calories in one meal. But have you seen that they now offer a free Oreo ice cream sandwich with every value meal?! Makes me really want to go now! haha

9. brandontnguyen

brandontnguyenNew Member

Threads:
    My favourite fast food places are In-N-Out and McDonalds, two places that are regarded as the best and worst of fast food respectively. In-N-Out is just amazing quality, everything is always good, and you can't really beat the bang for the buck. I feel really sorry for those that don't live around an In-N-Out. Guess I'm just blessed to live right next to one on the West Coast. And McDonalds, despite it's bad reputation among people I know, is pretty darn good. It's inexpensive and no matter what people say, it will always hold a place in my heart. :)

10. alinass

alinassMember

Threads:
    I would say Burger King and Subway! I love Wopper by Burger King and their fries are much better than McDonald's! And the Coke taste better there. In Subway I love tuna sandwich with tomatoes, onion, olives, green salad! I can eat that all week!

11. kinser

kinserActive Member

Threads:
    I hardly ever eat fast food, mostly because I'm too cheap to eat out. I would have to agree that Subway is better than most, though, because it's actually real food with many healthy options. My 13 year old son loves Subway - he always get Subway gift cards in his Christmas stocking, Easter basket, etc. I'm glad that he at least likes a place that serves somewhat healthy food. My daughter, on the other hand, absolutely loves McDonald's chicken nuggets (I know - YUCK!)

12. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    KFC is my first love and still is. Although I have cut down on eating out, I still pass the local KFC now and then. Not to go in to eat. Just to have a look as I pass by thinking about all the times I have had eating there.

13. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Before I was pregnant it was Taco Bell. I could eat there every day without a problem - obesessed with their cheesy fiesta potatoes. The spicy sauce in their chicken quesadillas is so yummy but since I've been pregnant I actually haven't eaten there once. Every time I go something in my tummy says "Maybe not" and I find myself turning down another street towards my nearest Wendy's. I think this is now my favorite fast food chain. Their lettuce is always crunchy, their tomatoes fresh, the mayo actually tastes like mayo instead of just grease, they have different cheese on their sandwiches other than just yellow American. Their chicken is the juiciest and has a great crunch. I love their sandwiches and burgers when they come with avocado slices in them or onion rings inside. Its just awesome.

14. satsumaac

satsumaacNew Member

Threads:
    I have to say McDonald's. The main reason why is you can take practically the pickiest of eaters and everyone can find something satisfying to eat. Salads, yogurt, ice cream, burgers, chicken wraps and specialty coffee drinks. There really is something for everyone. Yes, you can really go overboard with the calories, but you can eat moderately healthy there too. Can't beat the price either! Plus look for discount cards through your local schools for savings up to 15% on each order.

15. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    Put me down for Subway. I'm digging their morning subs/snacks and like their sub of the days. I've occationally come up with an awesome sandwitch on the fly, but I always freakin forget what I ordered. Also, lots of Tuna surprises. Its pretty good value as I'm always finding that book of vouchers for some reason and grabbing stuff I can't finish. Quizeno's would be a close second.

16. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    Like many others here, my favorite fast food chain is Subway although I am not too sure of their level of service always...the meal does not always come with a smile but I guess that is due to pay, stress etc...so it is OK. But even more than Subways I love a place called Kauai, they are fast food but everything is super healthy and delicious - you can even get a carrot juice with a dash of ginger at a a very affordable amount. Yummy.

17. prescott911

prescott911New Member

Threads:
    On the healthier side of fast-food, I love Boloco! Unfortunately, it is only located in the Boston area at the moment hence the name (BOLOCO = Bo: Boston Lo: Local Co:Company).

Boloco is a burrito joint with AMAZING burritos and smoothies. They have great fresh tortilla chips and everything they have blows chipotle out of the water. They use much tastier ingredients, better tortillas and a much wider selection of sauces and salsas. I personally love their Habanero salsa. If you are ever in Boston you will definitely pass by a Boloco as there are several of them and I would encourage you to stop in a have a taste!

18. AliDee

AliDeeMember

Threads:
    My favorite food store is Subway then McDonalds! I like both but it depends on what mood I'm in at the time.

19. Hickorycottage

HickorycottageMember

Threads:
    My favorite fast food chain would have to be Sonic. They have such yummy and different food, their drinks are great, their ice cream is so good, and there's such a wide selection of everything.

20. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I like subway as well. They're super healthy, especially since you get to choose what goes on your sandwich, but sometimes I can't afford it. I hate to admit to loving McDonald's, but it's the only place I know of where I can get something halfway edible for a dollar that's generally open twenty four hours. I know that wendy's and burger king are better, but they tend to close early around here.