Favorite fast food chain?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Dude • Mar 31, 2012.

1. Christi Harris

Christi HarrisNew Member

Threads:
    My favorites are: Subway, Five Guys Burgers and Fries, Chick-fil-a, orange leaf, and of course Raising Cane's; their sauce is so good.

2. Stitches

StitchesNew Member

Threads:
    I honestly like all of them when I'm in the mood, but I rarely get fast food. If I had to pick 3 it would be:

1) McDonald's = Their McChickens and fries are as delicious as unhealthy they are! :p Also their chocolate chip cookies are amazing! 3 for $1.
    2) Wendy's = Their nuggets are the best $1 you'll get. They're no match for McDonald's bland nuggets. Plus the BBQ sauce you get with them just tops it off.
    3) Subway = Can't argue with their $5 footlongs. Full you up, taste delicious and depending on the sub you get, can be healthy!

3. Snrm

SnrmActive Member

Threads:
    It is a very strong tie between Mcdonald's and Panda Express. I love going to Mcdonald's to get a nice Big Mac, which is one of the best burgers out there in my opinion. Then I also love going to Panda Express and loading up plate with orange chicken and a ton of other sodium filled Chinese food! Hmm I have to say Panda Express only because there is a lot more variety in your meal compared to just getting a burger from Mcdonald's.

4. GrandmaHugme

GrandmaHugmeMember

Threads:
    I have to vote for Subway first but a close second is Taco Bell. In my efforts to be a Vegan, I can order a BEAN burrito or a Taco without meat and still feel full. Of course, the burrito shell is not that healthy for you since it contains additives and preservatives that are toxic to your body. There is always the alternative salad most fast food stores offer but the dressings are no where near the healthy levels you need. Most dressings have sugar which is toxic and causes your brain not to register when you are full (which means we just keep thinking we are hungry and keep eating)! Food corporations LOVE knowing there is a way to keep you eating - more profits! If you do go through a fast food drive through, please do not purchase a soda of any type. It is just more sugar (or toxic additives, colorings, etc). Unfortunately, the lettuce and tomatoes that fast food stores use are not locally grown and are genetically modified to have no real nutritional value. It is the same with fruit items on the menu. The only safe place to eat is at home with foods purchased from organic farms that are in your area. My mantra is: Do not buy food that comes in a bag, box, can, jug, jar or bottle because it is "processed" food and probably full of sugar (corn syrup / fructose) that is toxic to you. Check the labels, you will see what I mean...

5. melmac

melmacMember

Threads:
    Panera and Subway since they're the healthiest *lol*. Otherwise, Taco Bell and McDonalds.

6. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Definitely In-and-Out burger! If it's only healthy to eat there everyday, I would certainly do so! Their special burger sauce makes all the difference in the world of fast food and burger! :)

7. Kaycee J

Kaycee JActive Member

Threads:
    I don't eat fast food very often these days, But I like Chick Fil A. My favorite lunch is the spicy cool wrap, but I like the salads and the original sandwiches, too. And I love the chicken biscuits for breakfast!

8. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    Don't really consume fast food. Not good for your health!

Nonetheless, no matter how bad it is for your health, Mcdonald's is amazing. You might feel bad when you are eating it, but you will also feel like you are in heaven due to the taste. There is a reason Mcdonald's is loved all around the world.

It's just that good.

I am also starting to like Subway. Those $5 footlong subs are delicious.

9. stefano13

stefano13Member

Threads:
    I'm very sorry for what happened to your friend, I hope he can get justice and get financial compensation.Anyway my favorite fast food chain is McDonalds because there is wide range of choice and if i eat without exceeding in the end of the meal I do not feel burdened.

10. Grumpy

GrumpyActive Member

Threads:
    A few of the fast food chains mentioned in this thread I've never heard of before, since I'm from the UK and there's a few restaurants in the US that we don't have over here. However, some of my favourite fast food chains include McDonalds, KFC and Subway. :)

11. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I knew Subway would be the best picked fast food chain. I have been in subway and I can say that their sandwiches are really good. I just can't stand the price though. I'm a practical man and I would choose McDonald's. I think their products are affordable. I love their Cheese Burger! Their service is pretty fast in here too. I'm not sure about yours though.

12. violino

violinoMember

Threads:
    I don't like McDonald's although I used to eat there. I prefer like many of you Subway and once in a while KFC. I try not to eat in fast food though.

13. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite will always be KFC. Their fries are my favorite among all fast food chains, and their chicken is one of my favorites. Especially the spicy ones!

14. MEGATRUCK

MEGATRUCKMember

Threads:
    Steak N' Shake is probably the best. My friends say that it technically isn't Fast Food, but because they have a Drive-Thru they technically are. In fact, maybe Steak N' Shake is just so high up in its game that people just imagine it's NOT a fast food place!

15. Mrs. Rogers

Mrs. RogersActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer Wendys. I can go with all three of my children and we can all eat for $8 if we order off of their value menu. I can't say that for very many places at all!

16. beckyv1265

beckyv1265Active Member

Threads:
    I like Wendy's or chineese take out.

17. cindy007

cindy007New Member

Threads:
    Subway would be one of my favorites too. I enjoy the healthy aspects of it. It is a good way to eat out without feeling bad about it (except for your wallet maybe). However, my absolute favorite fast food chain would be Taco Bell. I know that it is not real Mexican food, but it is still really good. Plus, if you only have a few bucks on you the meal deal menu is pretty cheap and satisfying.

18. Mystique

MystiqueActive Member

Threads:
    My favourite fast food chain would be Subway, Carl's Junior, Wendy's, Nando's and McDonald's. I wish I could have Subway regularly but the nearest branch is about 20-minute drive, it's pretty out of the way. Unfortunately, I can only have Wendy's and Carl's Junior when I go back to Malaysia to visit my family and friends. They don't have it here in South Africa.

19. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    I do try to eat healthier when I'm going out with friends (they yelled at me and asked why I only got a single corn dog and a bottle of water as opposed to their 3 part meals) so I try to go to Subway for their healthy choices, but if I'm in a pinch for cash, I don't feel any regret going into In-N-Out since everything's so cheap, simple, and delicious. Though it is my guilty pleasure to eat at Jack in the Box despite how fattening it can be.

20. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure if Tim Hortons can be classified as a fast food chain.

Subway is my favourite fast food place. It's the only one that doesn't give me heartburn, GERD or feelings of nausea. I usually get a footlong veggie with everything on it. Oh boy, is that delicious! I used to like going to Harvey's, but it's way too expensive.

Tim Hortons (if counted) and Subway are my two favourite fast food restaurants.