Favorite fast food chain?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Dude • Mar 31, 2012.

1. AnonaMoss

AnonaMossActive Member

Threads:
    I don't eat out much because I've been trying to save money and eat healthier lately, but my favorite would have to be Chick-fil-A. Their shakes are thick, creamy and have real pieces of fruit in them. Their burgers are very tasty and I like the waffle fries. They also encourage their employees to be very friendly.

2. nherie

nherieMember

Threads:
    My favorite fast food chain would be McDonald's simply because it is everywhere and has many items on the menu that I like to eat. The cheapest would be Taco Bell. I really like Burger King and Arby's, but don't go there very often. I love Whopper Jr's, hate that they took away the cheesy tots. I like the french dip subs and the horsey sauce at Arby's!

3. lynda22

lynda22New Member

Threads:
    In N Out Burger! I wish we got it here in Canada! I also like Arby's just for the curly fries.

4. hawynstud

hawynstudNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite fast food chains are Taco Bell and Arby's. I love the taco supreme at Taco Bell and the French dip subs at Arby's. If I feel like eating a burger it would have to be Jack in The Box. I love there Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger.

5. norm17

norm17New Member

Threads:
    mine would be wendy's and mcdonalds...

6. kittykarina

kittykarinaActive Member

Threads:
    My two favorite fast food chains are Taco Bell and Whataburger. I love the chicken supreme chalupas. I love that you can add sour cream and guacamole to everything. Whataburger just has great food items my favorite being their hamburgers, chicken strips with gravy, whatachicken, and chicken salads.

7. classy_ally

classy_allyMember

Threads:
    I like Burger King. I try to keep the burger eating to a minimum but sometimes I can hear the burgers calling out to me. :) They can become addicting if you let them.

8. Imoverthere

ImoverthereMember

Threads:
    When it comes to a nation-wide fast food restaurant, I just love Subway! Their Italian BMTs are just amazing, something I could probably eat throughout my lifetime and never get tired of! Quite something to say about it, but my goodness, just the mention of it makes my mouth water, it's just that good!

In a state-wide scale in the US, I enjoy In and Out a lot. Their staff is always very friendly, and their burgers and fries are quite delicious too, especially when I am able to order them Animal style!

9. Magic Pixel

Magic PixelMember

Threads:
    I love KFC recipes, but they are far from being the healthiest food around so I rarely visit them. But I stop quite often at Subway, because their sandwiches are delicious and some of their offers are a real value for money.

10. Dr23

Dr23Member

Threads:
    I'm a sucker for Chik-fil-a, Charley's subs and the occasional Taco Bell. I try to avoid fast food as much as possible but Chik-Fil-a has some simply great tasting food. Taco Bell's food comes cheap and satisfies the late-night meal.

Charley's is probably my favorite "sandwich" shop, especially in terms of grilled subs. Never had a bad sandwich there. Just talking about it makes me want to go out and get a Chicken California sub...yum.

11. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My top 3 are Burger King (for their Whopper, onion rings and chicken sandwich), Wendy's (all their menu items are good) and Checkers (they have seasoned French fries and put red onion on their burgers).

I like those 3 places because their food tastes like real food instead of plastic and their prices are good.

12. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite is Jack in the Box and Carl's Jr. I always eat them all the time, but I tried Subway once, and I didn't like it at all. There are just too many options for a sandwich I feel like I'm taking a survey for my food. I just want to tell them the number of the combo I want, and be done with it. Most people think that Subway is healthier, but they pack their sandwiches with a lot of bread. Those carbs aren't going to help you even if there's lettuce and tomatoes on it.

13. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    Wow, sorry to hear about your friend. My favorite fast food chain is Popeye's and Wendy's. I just love Popeye's spicy/original chicken, mashed potatoes, and coleslaw. Wendy's have the best chicken sandwich and fries with cheese sauce. I treat my nephews to either Popeye's, Wendy's, or McDonald's once a month.

14. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Mine would be subway. I get something different every time I go. Awesome ingredients, very tasty and healthy. :) I do like the odd mcdonalds now and then, though.

15. micromachne

micromachneMember

Threads:
    As of now, I don't have a favorite fast food chain. I try to stay away from the stuff as best I can. But when I was a kid, just like every other kid on the globe the way it seems, I loved McDonalds.

16. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I think my favorite these days would be Jimmy John's. Their lunch meats, breads, and other ingredients are much higher quality than Subway even though their prices are roughly the same. The other thing I love about them is they are FAST. When you go in there during a busy lunch rush, the employees are on it. They also don't screw around with indecisive customers either, lol, they try and get you to pick what you want and get moving along. I guess it helps that their menu is very straightforward and limited.

Their veggie sandwich on the thick sliced 4 grain bread is the best, and I'm not even a vegetarian.

They deliver too, and likewise they're fast with that too, they show up in like 15 minutes - not 45 minutes.

17. greenmachine

greenmachineMember

Threads:
    we tend to go to Mc Donalds since it's conveniently in the Walmart parking lot but I prefer burger King or Wendy's. Like the above poster due the economy and my personal financial situation we eat at home more than eating out.

18. jaruri

jaruriNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite fast food chain is Carl's Jr, their 5 dollar jalapeno burger is absolutely amazing, easily my favorite fast food burger ever (don't have any In n Outs in my state). Their value menu chicken sandwiches are also really good, better than the McDonald's versions. The Carl's Jr near my place recently got shut down and now some crappy veggie burger place is in its stead, really wish that a new one would open up sometime soon, but I doubt it.

19. Pocs

PocsActive Member

Threads:
    If I'm in a healthy mood, it's Subway, with a wide variety to choose from, and they do make it your way.

If I'm in a naughty mood. I'm headed for the Cornell, for some original recipe KFC.

@dude. That's terrible about your friend, I hope he's doing better.

20. dreyz

dreyzMember

Threads:
    Heck yea for Subway. That is one of my favourite fast foods, followed closely by McD. When I'm having more cravings for fries and burgers rather than bread, at least I'll have an alternative then :D