Favorite fast food chain?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Dude • Mar 31, 2012.

1. marala60

marala60New Member

Threads:
    If you are in California, In n Out Burger is the way to go. They have very affordable prices and a simple yet delicious menu. They also claim to have superior ingredients compared to normal fast food chains in terms of freshness and quality, and I believe them. IF you are not in these states, Subway is a good choice health wise however prices are rather high compared to unhealthier, fattier alternatives.

2. tjshort05

tjshort05Active Member

Threads:
    My favorites are Subway and Arby's! It's hard to pick which one I like more. It kind of depends on what day it is/ what I'm in the mood for. Subway had great healthy alternatives. At Arby's I love their roast beef sandwiches and their mozzarella cheese sticks. Has anyone else tried them? I had tried some once from Burger King a long time ago and they were so gross. But at Arby's they are surprisingly good!

3. asteriks

asteriksMember

Threads:
    For burgers, definitely In-N-Out. Cheap,fresh and definitely tasty and worth every penny. I like their fries animal style too but the best fries hands down are McDonald's. I love the smell, texture and taste of the fries from McDonald's.

4. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite fast food chain would probably be Subways. I think they make amazing subs and they are delicious. Another fast-food chain I really like is called 'Bok Bok Chicken' The chicken they make over there is AMAZING! They add in garlic bread and some fries, and they are really good.

5. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I shouldn't be answering this question lol... but my answer is none. I like living :p

6. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    I would have to say that McDonalds has a pretty good range of products. You can't hate their french fries and McFlurry, and their burgers are usually pretty good too.

7. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:

I can't believe they would do that to your friend that is so wrong. Did your friend try and get a lawyer or anything? McDonalds should have to do something, this is why I don't like having my daughter work at McDonalds, they are so careless and uncaring nowadays.

8. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    My vote definitely goes to Subway. I have always been a sandwich girl and I with this fast food chain, I always feel like the options are just spectacular. I usually go with a friend and we split one subway sandwich to avoid all the calories. I love how this food is very healthy and the only thing we all need to do is watch the portion size.
    This will always be my go to fast food place.
    Absolutely delicious!

9. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I usually just go to what ever is nearest sometimes its subway or quiznos mcdonalds or burger king.

10. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sorry to hear about your friend, I have no experience working in a fast food chain, so how did he manage to hurt himself like that?

Anyway my fave fast food chain is McDonald's, because they're open 24/7, so I can order food during graveyard hours.

11. jericjames10

jericjames10Member

Threads:
    Mine is In & Out, I dare anyone to tell me their burgers aren't as good as any you'll find anywhere, from fast food to fine dining.

12. UshaBecker

UshaBeckerMember

Threads:
    My favorite would have to be Barbeque Nation, it is an Indian origin fast food restaurant. The food is absolutely amazing especially the grilled food. The steaks here are the best i have eaten anywhere else. I guess i am developing a liking for it.

13. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    Funny, I wouldn't have thought of Subway as fast food. It's just sandwiches and it's a lot healthier than burgers and fries or battered and deep fried chicken. I don't have a favorite chain because the only thing I eat from fast food restaurants with any frequency is french fries, and that's only when I am too busy to cook something at home.

14. DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReillyActive Member

Threads:
    I must admit I am also a big Subway fan, I think because the food is fresh. I try to stay away from McDonalds, KFC etc. I used to love KFC food but I was advised to change my diet by the Doctor, so now I just stick to healthy foods.

15. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    For some reason the Quiznos in our area never seem to last more than a couple of years. They've been opening and closing them in my neck of the woods since the 90's. However there are Subway's all over the place. I've always though Quizno's subs were much better quality than Subway's. I think all the meat at Subway is made from processed turkey, even the "ham". The meat at Quizno's was of better quality.

16. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    Taco Bell is the overall best bang for one's buck. They have a lot of cheaper choices that come with a lot of food and it's delicious and something different from just the same old burgers/fries/shakes.

17. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I love Subway. I like their food, it's healthy compare to other fast food chains. I love their tuna sandwich. Another one is KFC. I adore their hot shots. lastly the spicy chicken of Popeyes. So I say subway, KFC and Popeyes are my favorites.

18. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

The cheapest and most often that I visit is mcdonalds cause it's quick and I can get something for the whole family without spending a whole lot.

19. danealegana

danealeganaActive Member

Threads:
    I really dont have any favorite fast food chain but I like one of them when it comes to the food they serve.
    If I want taco's then Taco Bell it is.
    If Pizza, then Pizza Hut. If chicken its KFC.
    If burgers, then Burger King or Wendy's.
    If fries, I really like it from McDonalds.

Just dont take me to Kenny Rogers, I use to love them but somehow I just dont like eating there much coz their food is somehow not craving for after a long time. Thats just what my taste buds tell me.

20. kevin786

kevin786Member

Threads:
    When I feel like eating I will go Domino's, McDonald's and Taco Bell depend upon mood. My favorite fast food is Domino's Pizza and McDonald's burger. Sometime I go Taco Bell because they all have tasty fast and healthy food at reasonable prices.