Favorite Fast Foods

Discussion in Food & Drink started by katherine25 • May 12, 2015.

1. katherine25

katherine25Member

Threads:
    What is your favorite fast food? When ever I'm craving something it always has to be McDonalds. I don't know what it is about their food but its always the first place I choose. If there is no McDonalds around then I opt for Tim Hortons which I also love!

2. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    McDonald's is a given. It will always be a mainstay in my all-time favorite fast food list. The reason why I never get tired of McDonald's is that it's one of the few fast foods that live up to the real essence of a fast food. It took me some time to notice why they're fast, but there's actually a microphone at the side of the cashier. This cuts back the lag as the people preparing the food in the kitchen would be able to hear your order and prepare it in the nick of time. I love Burger King, KFC and Dunkin Donuts just as much too.

3. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    Chipotle? That's probably my favourite fast food. If you're referring to, say, drive thru style fast food that has a more reasonable price module? I would have to say White Castle. There are times I really want a crave case.

4. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Subway for me. Most of the choices on offer are in line with my regular diet, and there’s one right around the corner from the laundromat I use, which is super convenient. I have a bit of a soft spot for Jack in the Box but honestly, for similar prices I could eat at certain local restaurants and it would probably be more nutritious. On occasion I also enjoy Pizza Hut and Taco Bell, and not just for the Das Racist reference ;)

5. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would have to say Pizza Hut because as a vegetarian there are fewer options in other places. I haven't tried the new Subway vegan subs yet, but the vegetarian patty is basic and not that enjoyable. I do like Burger King breakfasts and veggie burgers, but have found fewer outlets these days.

I used to like an egg McMuffin for breakfast but they don't seem to do them now, so there is only the veggie deli wrap which is expensive for what it is and I don't think it's worth it.