Favorite flavored creamers

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Libragirl67 • Apr 25, 2013.

1. Libragirl67

Libragirl67Active Member

Threads:
    I love flavored creamers in my coffee. One of my new favorites is the mint chocolate. it used to only come out around the Christmas holiday. But now it is here year round. Another really yummy one is the butterfinger creamer...So how about you, what are your favorite flavors?

2. marciana

marcianaMember

Threads:
    Mocca flavor for me. That comes first on my list of flavored creamers. Next in line would be hazelnut. These two I got to discover from a friend who asked me what kind of creamer I prefer for my coffee. I was like "HUH?!". I had no idea at all! I chose hazelnut first and it tasted really good in coffee. I went to the grocery and found out that there were more flavors to choose from, like French Vanilla, mocca, sweet milk, etcetera. I got the mocca, and the hazelnut of course. When I got home, I immediately tried mocca and I liked it better than hazelnut, but I still like hazelnut LOL. Now these two flavors are part of my coffee pleasures.

3. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't buy them anymore, I'm not keen on the ingredients, but when I did, it was always vanillas and hazelnuts etc. I adored them. I drink my coffee black now.

4. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    I don't use creamers that much, but Vanilla used to be my favorite. It's not even a matter of cost, but it's more practical to just drink normal coffee because i don't have that much free time.

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Vanilla would probably be my favorite if ever I used creamer, too bad all we have available here is Hazlenut. That one is pretty good, but not really one of my favorite flavors. These days I usually take my coffee black anyway. :)

6. jericjames10

jericjames10Member

Threads:
    Mine is Vanilla Latte and Mocca. Taste so great !

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've tried Christmas creamers before ,like gingerbread and egg nog, and they weren't bad but most of the time I use white chocolate or hazelnut.

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Which brand carries those flavors that you mentioned? I love anything that has a hint of mint in it. I used to use Coffee-mate creamer, but now, not anymore.

9. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I used to use hazelnut, but I have stopped putting creamer in my coffee. I am suspicious of the flavored non-dairy stuff, and I don't care for milk so I've just stopped using it altogether. I now take coffee black with just a little sugar and I think this is more healthy, especially since I don't have it every day.

10. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite flavor would be Bailey's, but honestly at this point I just pour actual liquor into my coffee. Milk/cream added to coffee just sucks the calcium out of your bones anyway. Other than Bailey's I liked French Vanilla and Hazelnut.