Favorite free apps for Android?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by BonnyC • Apr 10, 2012.

1. BonnyC

BonnyCActive Member

Threads:
    I have an Acer Iconia A100 Android tablet and I'm always looking for some new free games to play on it. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have two games that I play all of the time, but I'd like to broaden my horizons ;) My current favorites are Bubble Blast 2 and Elements, which are both made by the same company. If I'm not playing one of those, I'm playing Free Cell. A lot of the super popular games aren't really fun to me, though. I keep trying to get into Angry Birds, but it's just not happening.

2. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I was playing Angry Birds when I first bought my smartphone, but now I'm into sudoku. I like puzzle games to keep my mind sharp. I haven't played Bubble Blast 2 and Elements, but I will download them and give you my honest opinion.

3. Mystique

MystiqueActive Member

Threads:
    It must be Sudoku and Whatsapp. I like to play Sudoku when I'm not doing anything, and Whatsapp helps me to keep in touch with my family and friends back home!

4. zeus02

zeus02Member

Threads:
    I would recommend Viber. Its a free service that allows you to make calls and texts between users free, pretty much the same as imessage only with voice. As far as quality of voice calls they are good as long as you are in a 3g/4g network. Very useful and decent app, considering that it is for free.

Tapatalk as well is good for us who loves doing forums.

5. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Thanks for the suggestions! I've been looking for a few new games for my tablet and those you mentioned sound pretty fun, I'll check the store.

I currently don't know of any 'fun' apps you could try, though :(

6. zeus02

zeus02Member

Threads:
    "fun apps"
    try these

wifikill - this one isn't available on the market so here is the link...

what it does it kills all devices connected to a wifi router,,except you,,,hhehehehe

You can try raging thunder and ofcourse tower defense

7. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    One my favorite FREE apps is Samba Filesharing. This utility puts your phone on your WiFi network and you can access its files just as you do any other drive on any computer in your network. This allows you to copy files to or from it without the need for a USB cable and without having to put it into a dedicated mode that locks your phone out of the Flash storage (that means you can continue to use your phone as normal while still having complete read/write access to it from any computer on your LAN).

8. violino

violinoMember

Threads:
    I use Facebook and Twitter app, Battery Level and some Files Explorer. And of course a few games like Paradise Island or Yumsters. And I changed the way my Android looks like using some Android Launcher.
    I don't need more, actually.

9. xtina3907

xtina3907Member

Threads:
    When I first got my Android I was downloading everything. My favorite game would have to be Draw Something, and 3d bowling! I also love my fitness pal app. It is great for keeping up with calories!

10. MEGATRUCK

MEGATRUCKMember

Threads:
    I really only play Sudoku & FreeCell on my tablet, but it provides hours of good time. Any game that has "Papi" before it on the Market is pretty good, too.

11. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    I know the favorite free apps I have are more business related. So they would not fit the gaming conversation here, but I do love Angry Birds, just wish it did not take my entire battery to play for a half hour!

12. stefano13

stefano13Member

Threads:
    If you want games then i would suggest angry birds or some sort of racing game, if you are looking for apps to help you out with certain things then i would suggest shazam advanced task killer and much more they are all just too good to not just get one.