Favorite Fully Free Mobile Game?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by bogo • May 9, 2016.

1. bogo

bogoMember

Threads:
    It seems like every game out there these days is blocked full with micro-transactions to fully enjoy it. I don't play too many games myself, but from time to time I like to kill a little time by playing one. Finding games that are truly free are very difficult these days. I don't really mind having to pay a buck for the game itself, or dealing with a couple ads, but I really hate not being able to play the game in it's entirety because I don't want to spend a buck every time I play.

So what's your go to game?

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Shadowgun: Deadzone. This game is by far the best multiplayer online shooter available on mobile devices. You can't play it on underpowered devices which is why this game isnt as popular as others. But if you have a high end gadget, download this game for free and experience something extraordinary on your mobile device. The graphics are awesome and the gameplay is similar to that of Gears of War. There are some optional purchases for coins and items but they're not really necessary.

You have to get this game. Its available on Android and iOS.

3. bogo

bogoMember

Threads:
    Are you able to play it without having an internet connection? That's another important aspect as I don't have a data plan.

4. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am not sure that I have a favorite game. I play a few of them. RIght now, I guess l like Bowling Kings, which is available on Facebook too. I haven't decided if there is an element of skill involved in it or not. It seems at times rotating the tablet will get you a better score and other times not. I also recently downloaded a vikings building game which seems pretty intricate and like it could be fun.

5. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    I have a few go-to games that I can play while offline. Here they are:
    • You Must Build a Boat. Although the graphics aren't top notch, I love this game because it resembles Pokemon a bit. The premise is you need to fight monsters, catch them and build your boat all at the same time. It has a unique combat system which is why I cannot seem to put it down once I start playing it.
    • Earn to Die 2. You would control a vehicle, run over zombies and upgrade along the way with this game. It's just a fun time-killer with amazing graphics.
    • Does not Commute. Again, you control a vehicle here, specifically vehicles... It can get challenging and chaotic as you try and avoid traffic. It can test your reflexes and strategy making as well.
    • Shadowrun Returns. An old-style RPG game with magic, fantasy and weapons in the gameplay. The graphics are very much mesmerising as well.
    I hope this helps!

6. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I currently obsessed with Fallout. This is a sim type game wherein you take care of many people living in one area underground and although there are purchases that can be made they aren't necessary for the enjoyment. The most you could get out of buying anything there is that you just slightly speed up the process but if you're like me who likes to take your time and enjoying every minute of the climb then you'll get more enjoyment out of just playing the game naturally without any purchases.

7. maxen57

maxen57Active Member

Threads:
    I like Farmville a lot. I downloaded it from Google Play years ago and it's still on my Android tablet. It's the only game that I can play with or without an Internet connection. Others are useless when I'm out of the house and need to pass the time for whatever reason. It's the longest personally downloaded app that I also have on my Android phone. My son plays with it too and nowadays, he's the one who's leveling up the character because I'm too busy to play it.

8. ProNine

ProNineMember

Threads:
    Too of the games I focus a lot on are Doodle Devil and Doodle God. The two "Doodle" games are puzzle games in which the player must figure out what elements to combine to generate new ones. The Doodle Devil game is more oriented towards creating evil items and concepts while the latter game is more dedicated to just creating things that normally exist. The only money you have to spend is on hints which you give you direct answers which aren't necessary and spoil the fun anyways. You also get hints every 10 minutes on items that you can create for free.

9. Lisa Davis

Lisa DavisActive Member

Threads:
    This is actually a pretty sore subject for me, believe it or not, because this just happened two days ago. My favorite game was a card game called "Fairway Solitaire Blast." It is the greatest solitaire game because it really had so many different types of play: random solitaire tournaments, map-based levels, and a daily tournament. I played this game every day up until two days ago. When I went to play the game, the app informed me that I had to update my version of FSB at the Google Play Store in order to keep playing. When I went to update, I was informed that the game is "not compatible with my device" any longer. I'm having withdrawals! I may actually buy a new phone just so I can play this game every day.

10. Sealpikachu

SealpikachuMember

Threads:
    Cut the rope! The main character is adorable and it is super entretaining to have. Also, fallout shelter is free and, if you are competitive, is a great game to lay back and enjoy. If you are looking for something harder, there are also lots of picross and sudoku apps you can download.

11. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well I'm limited to Candy Crush, Clash of Clans and Hangman. These games, though seemingly different, actually have one thing in common - they stimulate the brain. They force you to think and find ways so that you get the results you want. COC is far more interactive, though, while I liken Candy Crush and Hangman to a game of Solitaire.

12. LordAndSaver

LordAndSaverMember

Threads:
    The most addicting free game that I play has to be 8 Ball Pool. Playing other people for varying stakes is very exciting, while at the same time being totally risk-free. If you're the worst player ever and lose all your tokens, then you're not out of luck. There are hourly rewards for playing, and also daily spins. It's basically impossible to fully get knocked out of the game just because you don't want to pay any money. They have cues which you can buy that may improve your game, but I've found the default cue to be quite effective. Overall, great game, as it really brings out the competitive nature in most people. My girlfriend played one game on my phone and I couldn't get it back for an hour after.

13. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    There are really good games that are available for free such as Swamp Attack and Candy Crush. There are some of the games i play to kill time. They do come with in-app purchases but it's really optional since you can still do alot and go further in the game without spending a dime.

14. gats

gatsNew Member

Threads:
    Square released many of their old Final Fantasy games for android so I have been busy playing those. I am currently playing FFV and I plan on finishing all of them all the way up to FFIV.