Favorite "green" baby boutique

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by chlv • Nov 15, 2012.

1. chlv

chlvMember

Threads:
    What is your favorite online baby boutique featuring organic and "green" products? I love sweetbottomsbaby.com.
    They have a great selection of products from cloth diapers to leg warmers. Every day, they have a "deal of the day" and sale/clearance items are always available as well. Depending on how much you spend, you'll get a free sample with your order. I've gotten detergent and organic face soaps with my orders so far. They also have a rewards program where you can earn points every time you spend, various coupon codes from time to time and a 10% off coupon for new customers. Best of all, all orders qualify for free shipping (only those in the US, I believe).

If you cloth diaper or are considering it, this is a great site to purchase diapers from. They offer a 30-day trial program where you can choose different kinds and styles of cloth diapers. If you are unsatisfied with any of them, you can return them and get a store credit. If you buy all of your cloth diapers from here (like I do), then you will have no problem earning and redeeming reward points to maximize your savings.

They have the most amazing customer service and they always send a hand-written thank you card when you order. I highly recommend sweetbottomsbaby.com for green and organic products. If anyone knows any other great sites like this I'd love to hear about them!

2. palashseruna1

palashseruna1New Member

Threads:
    A lot of individuals believe that the baptism of one of the most essential times in the lifestyle of her kid. There are many concepts on this subject; probably, the emotions that are linked so that the kid is documented in the Cathedral, this day create so essential. There are the emotions of the mother and father who cause that untried let nothing so that the day is something unique. Some individuals try to buy especially excellent presents, others take the liability upon himself, a never-seen celebration to arrange. In any situation, the baptism outfits should not be overlooked. As it is a storage of this day, this outfits is particularly essential.