Favorite High Street Brands?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by zenfive • Jan 17, 2015.

1. zenfive

zenfiveMember

Threads:
    What are some of your favorite high street/main street brands? And by this I mean the mass-market retail stores like Next, Zara etc.

For me, I'm quite into British style and fashion so some of my favorites are Topman, River Island, Burton, Next. Along with this, Zara also have great clothes, and I also really like buying the odd thing from Mango, like a weekend bag or a sweater from time to time.

Any of you into these brands too? Do you prefer buying from more expensive stores and buying a few items, or do you like going to slightly less upscale ones and buying more? Or maybe you do both?

2. tournique

tourniqueActive Member

Threads:
    I hate Zara. Mostly because their stuff is terribly overpriced here and doesn't look too good anyway, in mens section anyway. I love Burton and River Island though. Hilfiger also has nice sweaters and polos that I always love to wear. I usually find 1-2 items in different stores and do not stick to only one big brand. Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't call myself fan of any particular brand.