Favorite Ice Cream brand?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Webene • Jan 15, 2015.

1. missfortune81

missfortune81Member

Threads:
    There was a falvor that I used to love when I was a kid. I think it was by Breyers, but I cant be too sure as it was so long ago. Anyway, it was an orange sherbert with chocolate chips. I have always loved the chocolate[orange flavor combination, but sadly it must have been discontinued. I wish I could find something like it again. I guess I could just buy plain old ornge sherbert and add my own chocolate chips but it just wouldn't be the same :(

2. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    My favourite brand has to be Haagen Dazs ice cream. I know it's expensive but well worth the money. I buy several containers and fill my freezer when I find it on sale. I only wish they would make their ice cream in larger tubs. Our family can eat a container in one night. It's so rich tasting, creamy and sweet. Just like ice cream should taste. Flavour wise I love plain old vanilla ice cream and my kids love chocolate. My husband loves coffee ice cream but it's hard to find.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am not sure that I have a favorite ice cream brand, almost all of it is good in my book, however, several years ago I went to a restaurant that has since burned down, for my birthday. We had an ice cream that was so good, I had to ask about it. I can not remember the brand now, but I know it comes form Burnt Chimney VA, which is a place in the Shenandoah Valley, hands down the best ice cream I have ever had. Schwans ice cream is also very good, well above average!

4. mmegs00

mmegs00New Member

Threads:
    I used to really like Dryer's. It was my 'go to' brand always, but lately I have been finding that the ice cream is not staying as hard. Now I have switched to Tillamook Icecream and have not looked back. I find all the flavours to be rich and creamy, and it stays very hard. It reminds me of the summer time ice cream I would get as a kid at the local stand!

5. nailah783

nailah783Member

Threads:
    Ben and Jerry are my best friends. They always know what I like. They have so many different flavors and they are almost all so good. I do like Chunky Monkey, but it's not my favorite. My absolute favorite is the one with the brownie bites, but I can't think of the name of it right now.

6. JoyF

JoyFNew Member

Threads:
    Any flavor from Baskin Robbin ..

7. Greeneyes79

Greeneyes79New Member

Threads:
    My favorite brand is ben and jerry's strawberry cheesecake .second choice is haggen daaz-coffee

8. rahul tiwari

rahul tiwariNew Member

Threads:
    Ben and Jerry's Chocolate fudge brownie is the main frozen yogurt I can truly have. I would preferably have a little tub than an expansive one of another brand. I can eat Hagen Daz Belgian chocolate and perhaps a Baskin Robbins chocolate fudge. My landowner once purchased me a non specific chocolate frozen yogurt and I felt so terrible on the grounds that I couldn't eat it. It was horrendous, so she needed to eat it rather and she purchased a gigantic tub!!

9. bittersblue

bittersblueNew Member

Threads:
    Edy's and Hudsonville are my favorite. They're also the brands that go on sale like every other week here so I tend to get a bunch whenever they are. Edy's has the best mint chocolate chip and Hudsonville's deer tracks are to die for. Honestly though, to me, all ice cream is good! I like Ben and Jerry's but that brand is so much more expensive, I rarely get it unless I'm really treating myself.

10. Pabmart

PabmartMember

Threads:
    My favorite is Haagen Dazs as well. It is really expensive, so I hardly take it, but when I do I make sure I enjoy it and I don't let anyone else have it. My favorite flavor has to be Cheesecake, although Chocolate or Caramel could do the job as well. When I buy the ice-cream it usually lasts for a while, as when I take a lot in a short time it really gives me a bad stomach ache.

11. CherylTorrie

CherylTorrieMember

Threads:
    My favorite is what ever the local name brand happens to be. I usually can't afford the national brands and I like to support the local dairies when possible. I also don't usually buy the fancy flavors. I buy vanilla or chocolate and add my own extras depending on my cupboard or fridge stock. Just never know what ice cream creation will be served at my house. :)

12. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I love Ben and Jerry's Red Velvet Cake ice cream! It has pieces of cake in it and it is so creamy. The first time I had it I was hooked! I just don't like shelling out $5 for a pint. I can't control myself and I eat the whole pint in two days!

13. erbmusic

erbmusicNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite ice cream brand is Trader Joe's. They have fantastic mint chocolate chip and coffee flavors. They are so smooth, creamy, and delicious. I would highly recommend checking them out whenever you are at Trader Joe's!

14. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:Now that I'm watching my diet I have to buy brands that are all low in sugar and fats. Safeway brands has good quality and is very rich and creamy to taste on a hot day in an ice cream cone. I love Dryers when the store carries the low or no sugar added it's great for I can get different flavors when the store has them in stock. Before watching sugar intake I love Carnation ice cream stores and Baskin and Robins pistachio ice cream. I once in a while indulge in regular ice cream though. :eek:

15. juancarlos

juancarlosMember

Threads:
    That's the first thing I thought when I saw this post. Baskin robin ice cream are really very nice & tasty. So many flavours... Love them..

16. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite ice cream brand is Haagen-Dazs, it's quite tasty compared to other ice creams. I just don't buy it that often because it's quite expensive as compared to other brands.

17. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    I also agree that haggendaz is a good brand of icecream.I also like to have dean's sherbert. I like my sherbert to taste delicious and I always take a chance with off brands only for it to be nasty. Sometimes I will go with a store brand like aldi. They have this chocolate ice cream that is very rich. The next thing I know it, everyone is digging in the box until it's all gone. Don't you just hate it when that happens?

18. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    I do not know if I have a favorite brand, but I do have a favorite store that was the only place that served my favorite kind of ice cream of all time, and to me there is no comparison. If anyone else has ever had daiquiri ice before then maybe they can tell you how it is miles ahead of any other kind of ice cream when it comes to taste. I miss that place. As long as it is cheap I do not really care about the brand.

19. Veron Mitchell

Veron MitchellNew Member

Threads:
    Whether you pile a few scoops in a cone or use it as a topping for your summer pie,crumble or cobbler, there's something truly satisfying about the simplicity of vanilla ice cream. Häagen-Dazs Vanilla ice cream is my favorite. It is made with only 5 ingredients to give you a supremely rich and luxurious ice cream.

20. integrity101

integrity101New Member

Threads:
    I'm not so much into ice cream but as a coffee guy, my vote goes to Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch. I like everything about it from the nifty cute coffee colored container to the coffee aroma, coffee taste, and coffee everything.