Favorite Ice Cream brand?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Webene • Jan 15, 2015.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    @Webene@Webene Haagen-Dazs is my favorite ice cream. The actual ice cream is rich and creamy. The chocolate covering melts in my mouth. It’s high quality chocolate. Haagen-Dazs is very expensive, so I don’t buy it much. They only offer small containers and if I buy the ice cream bars it only comes in three, unless I buy it at Sam’s Club. It’s worth every penny.

#101Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2017
  2. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I think Edy's slow churned ice cream is great and its soft,rich and creamy,also it has less calories and fat. I had the vanilla ones before,but I found out that they have a key lime pie flavor which would be nice. Now if they just had a banana ice cream. Anybody know if they make one?

3. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I'm totally addicted to "Häagen-Dazs". When the subject is ice cream, I can't imagine a brand that offers products of such excellent quality and variety. I have been a customer for this brand for several years and I always recommend it to everyone who doesn't know it yet.

"Häagen-Dazs" is kind of the ice cream's paradise. :cool:

4. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I am curious of what brand of ice cream do you like and why is it that you prefer that brand?

For your information, we have Magnolia, Sorbetes, Selecta. These brands are most craved by the Filipino family. Their ice cream is considered to be the best. They have several flavors to select from. Magnolia tops the list. Its ice cream is expensive. The cheap ice cream brand is Selecta.

Magnolia has been reported that is has been duplicated by a local big company in our country. So that controversal company has put up its own ice cream brand.

5. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    All ice-cream brands are not created equal, that's for sure. I like a couple of different brands because I find that some are better than others in certain flavors. For example, I really love "Thrifty" brand Rocky Road ice-cream. Other brands who make Rocky Road just don't do it for me, the Thrifty brand gets it just right. I also really like Ben & Jerry's "Chunky Monkey" flavor, full of chocolate with walnuts and banana flavor.Delicious. I'm willing to pretty much give any brand a try, and if I like it, I'll repurchase it at some point, but Thrifty brand ice-cream is pretty much my go-to. Baskin-Robbins is good too.

6. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite brand is Kwality Walls and in that my favorite is Magnum. It is a bit expensive but the flavor is rich and just stirs my heart whenever I see that in the ad. I don't know how famous it is worldwide but it is one of my most favorite brands. I always go for a chocolate ice cream but I am open to trying new brands and flavors too.