Favorite Investment For This Year So Far?

Discussion in Savings & Investments Plans started by eagletal88 • Feb 5, 2015.

1. eagletal88

eagletal88Active Member

Threads:
    For all those who enjoy the excitement of the Stock Market, what has been year best and worst investment so far this year?

My best has easily been Jet Blue, (JBLU). I bought at 14.26 and is now hovering towards $17 in just a few weeks.

My worst was probably Nintendo, (NTDOY). I bought at 12.81 just before it dropped down to the $11's. I have faith in Nintendo, so I am hoping it will recover.

2. owesem75

owesem75Active Member

Threads:
    I bought a stocks issued by a telecom firm. So far, my investment has given me at least 8-10% increase in value. One company related to food industry has so far gave me 42% return on my investment. But I should be worried for this year as there are so many issues going on around the world that could take a big chunk on your investment... oil price declining, ISIS crisis, Greece Debt default, etc..

3. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    I wish you luck with Nintendo - it's been a dog on and off for a number of years. The industry has changed dramatically in recent years. I just hope Nintendo continues to stay relevant.

4. eagletal88

eagletal88Active Member

Threads:

Well Nintendo has climbed up to over $14 now. I believe in their ability to make money. I know it's been a rough couple of years but taking a look at their track record, they know how to make money. They even made money during the GameCube days, and that system was considered a "flop".

I doubt we will see their stock hit the glory days of the Wii generation, but I think it will continue to rise.