Favorite Movie

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by difrancprod • Apr 11, 2012.

1. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    What's your all time favorite movie? I'd have to go with The Godfather!

2. angeldrb

angeldrbNew Member

Threads:
    I think it would be The Lord of the Rings. I know it a bit dragging at times but I love the epic fight scenes and the depth of the story. :)

3. DrakenV

DrakenVMember

Threads:
    One of my favorite movies of all time is *drumroll* The Lion King!
    A bit childish, I know, haha. It's a classic, though. I used to watch it a lot in my childhood, it brings back MANY memories! :D

4. Randomhero

RandomheroMember

Threads:
    Right now my favorite movie is Limitless!

5. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    One of my favorite movies is V for Vendetta. Hugo Weaving as V (I JUST learned this while looking this up O_O), Natalie Portman as Evey. Stylishly and tastefully done, it has a good sense of humor, characters you love, characters you love to hate and a story that gives you the utmost satisfaction towards the end. It's a great way to kill 2 hours and worth every minute.

6. alinass

alinassMember

Threads:
    I love Fast and furious!The cars, the speed and especially Vin Diesel! I love adrenaline movies!

7. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    I don't have any favorite movies, but here's a list of movies I think everyone should see: 12 Angry Men, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle and 50/50. Just a heads up on Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle: they're animated films but don't let that turn you off, as they have the ability to take you to another place, if you let it!

8. masteraljon

masteraljonMember

Threads:
    the avatar movie, is an epic movie to watch, they have a great story line, and characters.

9. koko

kokoBanned

Threads:
    My all time favorite is actually a little known movie called Rudy. It is an inspirational movie about a tiny guy with a huge dream of playing football for Notre Dame. It is a true story and I love true stories. Another favorite would have to be the Lord of the Ring series!!! Those were well written, well acted and the effects and scenery were spot on.

10. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Too many to mention, really, modern and old. I like jackie chan movies for the action, especially his old movies. Apocalypse now is a favourite of mine because I'm a great fan of Marlon Brando. I'm a zombie movie fan too, so I enjoy all resident evils. Although, resident evil afterlife was a bit of a flop, I nearly fell asleep:D

11. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I love movies, so I have a long list. If I had to choose just one though...I would probably choose the movie 'Fight Club', starring Edward Norton and Brad Pitt etc. Even Jared Leto from 30 Seconds to Mars had a small role in there. Lots of eye-candy but best of all....a really awesome story line.

12. leyash

leyashActive Member

Threads:
    Dirty Dancing.

13. mnicole

mnicoleMember

Threads:
    one night with the king

14. MyOCDisMild

MyOCDisMildMember

Threads:
    Is that the Haddassah/Ether story? I read that book, and it was much more enjoyable than the bible story. There was a lot of different facets of Queen Esther that you dont get from the bible story, though I'm still confused as to how you can fall in love with a man you've never met and being forced to lose your virginity to.

Some of my faves are oldies, Evil Dead 2, Salem's Lot, The Fog ( John Carpenter ) Aliens. I also love martial arts movies and Kung Fu Hustle is one of those things that I can always watch, along with a new one, The Raid Redemption........epic!!!

15. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    After I watched the The amazing spiderman, its that movie now :D!

16. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    One of my favorite movies is Scary Movie". Makes me laugh every time. Seem like it gets crazier and crazier. Another one I like is "Bastard Out Of Carolina".

17. erkan_orer

erkan_orerNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite is all of the american pie films they will never get old and boring always find them funny.

18. kittykarina

kittykarinaActive Member

Threads:
    I have lots of favorites but one that comes to mind is the original Karate Kid. I absolutely love that movie and can watch it over and over again. I even purchased the soundtrack to it. I'm really into movies from the 80s such as The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, St. Elmos Fire and others.

19. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    "Halloween" from John Carpenter. I love horror movies and that film is just as perfect as they come for the genre. It's too bad no one tries as hard these days with horror films as they did back in the 70's and 80's. Now it's all remakes, rehash, and recycle. Bleh!!

20. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Memento, from Nolan, is a masterpiece. I don't know if it's my very favorite, but it's a really, really, really great movie.