Favorite Online Vendor Or Store

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Ke Gordon • Aug 3, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    What is your favorite online store and why? I do 90 percent of my online ordering from Amazon but that is just because I get a number of gift certificates and it is just the easiest thing for me to do. I do check other sites for prices and so forth though. I have ordered from other sites in the past.

2. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    My go-to is still definitely Amazon. I shop around on a lot of different sites though depending on what I want (clothes, housing stuff, etc) but whenever I can't find a good website with good prices I always end up going back to Amazon. I also shop at Kohl's a lot too so I buy a lot of my clothes on Kohls.com, but other than that I don't really go on any other websites.

Oh and maybe 6pm.com but that's about it!

3. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm another fan of Amazon too. They sell virtually everything I want and the prices are usually the cheapest. I can't say I've ever had an Amazon delivery go wrong.

4. paultrump1

paultrump1Member

Threads:
    I like the Amazon service too ! cause I'm a gadget and electronics fan

5. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't have a favorite, because each store has different needs. I prefer to use ebates and then shop stores through that. I actually don't like Amazon except for books, because I find the search system too cumbersome and the added extras here and there don't give you a complete price.

Supermarket websites tend to be better and always have some coupon for free delivery or points to their card and so these are better choices for me.

6. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    I always go to Amazon to buy anything that I need, no matter what that happens to be, before I go anywhere else. This is because I love the way that you are able to get all of the different sellers in one place, and you can therefore see the price that they are selling things for, which is a great thing because you can immediately see which deal is the best for you. This can be great when you're trying to save money, as it means that you don't have to waste a lot of time looking for a deal - because they are all right under your nose from the start.

7. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It depends on what I need or want. I buy a lot of items on eBay because I can get them cheaper there. If there are things I need such as AC filters, vacuum belts, etc., I check both eBay and Amazon, as well as a few others, such as Walmart and Home Depot. I mainly buy books and some housewares from Amazon. If I'm looking for unique gifts and handmade or vintage items, I always go to Etsy.

8. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    I cant say that I have a singular favorite. I have a few that enjoy regularly. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Kohls. All three are good sites and really cover everything an individual could ever want to buy online. Oh yeah, you cant beat the prices.