Favorite pair of sunglasses?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by bmarks • Jul 24, 2014.

1. bmarks

bmarksMember

Threads:
    With summer in full swing, I believe it is timely to pose this question: what is your favorite pair of sunglasses?

What makes these shades distinctive? The style, fit, value, or some other special reason? What keeps you cool?

2. Sam Tarly

Sam TarlyMember

Threads:
    My favorite pair are my aviators from Fossil. They make me feel so cool and they go with just about everything. I think the best thing about aviators is that htey usually suit almost every face shape, and mine just look like they were made for me.

3. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't have a favorite brand but my favorite pair to wear is my pink leopard. I'm usually not a girl that's into pink but I just think they look cool. If I had to pick a favorite brand it would easily be Ray Bans.

4. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I like a subtle cat eye when it comes to sunglasses. I think they look somewhat classic in black, but like that they can also come in fun prints or colors. A favorite color for me is red or royal blue and I love a leopard print. I really like all style of sunglasses and have a few different style, oversized, cateye, aviator, etc. and like to mix it up.The only type of sunglasses I cannot wear is tortoise because the brownish yellow lenses give me a headache.

5. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well... right now I just have a generic brand pair that I use when I need to, because my dog chewed on my favorite pair of sunglasses and obviously ruined them!!! My favorite brand was a pair of over-sized Betsey Johnson's sunglasses that were really cool and had the brand name written all over the sides. It was round shaped, but not so over-sized that covered my whole face. It was just the right it and size for my face and I miss it dearly!

6. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    I love to wear bigger than life sunglasses. They are cute and impact the look of my face. The ones that are most fun usually seem to be circular. Naturally, everyone doesn't look good in them, but they are playful and summery.

Example . . .
    suno-warby-parker-1-537x402.