Favorite perfume?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by xcmiller93x • May 12, 2012.

1. xcmiller93x

xcmiller93xActive Member

Threads:
    What is your favorite perfume scent? I love moonlight path from Bath and Body Works !

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Moonlight path is a good one! I like Faith Hill's Parfum. It has a wonderfull scent and it doesn't cost a ton of money, either. I also really like the original J-Lo perfume and it has came down in price but can be tricky to find.

3. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    Clinique's Happy is my fav. I have noticed it smells differently on different people so even though it's popular you can't always know how it will smell on you. Not too sweet or strong smelling. Lots of compliments that I "smell good." I think that is different than people saying, "What are you wearing?" ;)

4. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    I really don't have a particular favorite scent... As long as I like the smell, I'd buy it. Usually though, I prefer the scents that are a bit "cool and fresh" or the scents that are like "citrus." I really don't like the ones that are too "floral."

I hope that made sense, ahaha.

5. BonnyC

BonnyCActive Member

Threads:
    Eau de Bonny! ;) No, really, I never wear perfume. I just keep myself clean and deodorized. It gives me headaches. I used to have some sort of mild, lemon scented body spray that I loved, though. I haven't been able to find it again and nothing else really matches the scent. I was willing to deal with the side effects just to have that scent on me from time to time.

6. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I bought a One Million from Paco Rabanne but didn't like it that much. I still 'steal' my dad's "Chic" perfume. I know the brand sounds cheesy, but it's extremely good and chicks seem to dig it :p

7. violino

violinoMember

Threads:
    Anything as long as it smells like vanilla. I practically don't use any other perfume.

8. AnonaMoss

AnonaMossActive Member

Threads:
    I like essential oils. The scents I like most are rose, jasmine, peppermint and sandalwood. I usually take a non-scented lotion and mix oils in it. I always get compliments on a rose and peppermint lotion I created. Sometimes instead of lotion I use a carrier oil.

9. pizzaz007

pizzaz007New Member

Threads:
    I have used many but some of top fragrances I prefer are:-
    J'adore by Dior (perfect example of what i no longer buy because of the price tag)
    Kenzo l'eau
    vivara by Emilio Pucci
    Noa perle by Cacharel
    Beyond paradize by Estée Lauder.

The one all time favorite that's been discontinued, then repromoted without the pretty bottle is Extravagance d'amarige by Givenchy. This one is probably the most perfect signature scent i've found for myself.

10. nherie

nherieMember

Threads:
    My favorite scent is Philosophy's Pure Grace. It smells so fresh and clean, like you just stepped out of the shower. To me it is a very unique fragrance, although it is expensive. I saved up Amazon gift certificates just so that I could buy a bottle of the lotion; it costs $34! :eek: I'll make that bottle last a year or two, though.

11. Coffeeaddict

CoffeeaddictNew Member

Threads:
    I love Clinique Happy, Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea and Dream by Gap! I feel like I smell so fresh and light and I'm getting a lot of compliments with these three.

12. beckyv1265

beckyv1265Active Member

Threads:
    I like "Fresh" by Dots. Its cheap about 5 dollars for a large bottle. It has a nice fresh citrusy scent. People always say I smell nice when I wear it. My man also loves it. He says it drives him crazy.

13. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    My favorite perfume is Happy by Clinique and has been for the last 10 years. It is just so light and citrus-y and I always feels so fresh and good when I wear it. It is a great scent. I also like playing around with aromatherapy oils like ylang-ylang.

14. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    typically I use one which provides me with a great floral scent. Then I know that I can smell great all the time! The only downside is these can attract some bees and other flies at times!

15. Benny

BennyNew Member

Threads:
    A mixture of denim and Brouche always take me out of this worlds. Infact, my gf love it. Even though
    it become bit expensive but still I love that. The usage after playing with dog become often necessary.
    Hope you got the idea.

16. jose

joseMember

Threads:
    I have always loved "Design" by Paul Sebastian.