Favorite Pet Grooming Products

Discussion in Pets started by steph84 • May 25, 2012.

1. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    What are some of your favorite pet grooming products? Mine is this waterless bath foam for my cats and the Furminator brush. I don't think I can live without those products. The Furminator really gets rid of shedding problems. I love it.

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    The Furminator is awesome! I had our vet reccomend it for our basset hound. He seems to shed year round and they have an undercoat that is difficult to get to. A friend of ours had a Furminator and no longer needed it because his cat had passed away. So we got ours for free! It worked better that any brush we had ever tried on the basset and I am really amazed at how much hair it gets out of him.

3. ValerieAnne

ValerieAnneMember

Threads:
    I use the PetZoom. The cat really loves it as well!

4. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Ooh, I have never heard about the PetZoom. I'm going to have to head on over to youtube to check it out. I want to see it in action! That's how I got sold on the Furminator. I watched a few vids on youtube and was convinced it was going to do the trick and it did. My cat doesn't mind it anymore.

5. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    I usually go with Petzoom for our Dog. It seems to make grooming fun for him. So we figured why not get it for him