Favorite Pet Shopping Sites

Discussion in Pets started by steph84 • Mar 2, 2013.

1. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Hi everyone! What are your favorite websites that you use to shop for your pets? I usually use eBay, Amazon, etsy or Petcarerx. I'm looking for bedding, cat towers and cat grooming supplies. I usually buy most grooming supplies from Amazon Marketplace, but the shipping can get pricey. Thanks for any help!

2. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    We buy thru ebay and Amazon if we need something for the pets (we have some fishes in aquarium and 2 guinea pigs) that we can't find at a pet store. But usually, we prefer to go to a pet shop near us, called Farm and Pet Place.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Honestly, my pets now are not exotic, I just have a cat and dog. So I just pick up what I need for them when I'm at Walmart anyway buying other stuff. When I had hermit crabs, I bought their supplies on eBay or Amazon because they don't really have hermit crab stuff at my local Walmart.

4. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't really shopped online for my pets, I usually go to walmart or petsense. We really like Pet sense cause we can take our pets with us and it really is fun.

5. Libragirl67

Libragirl67Active Member

Threads:
    Some people do not know this but 1-800 pet meds also has non med items. They actually have quite a variety of pet products. Also you can go online to the walmart stores and try to find items that way as well. Walmart is by far the cheapest you can get. The quality is usually not bad either. We really enjoy going to the pet supplies plus store. They have by far the best selection of pet products I have ever seen. I do not know if they have an actual website for selling products. But they certainly have descent prices and quality products at their store.

6. Caprio

CaprioMember

Threads:
    I like to use Amazon, but first i make sure and find out first if it is something new that i want to introduce to my pet. I use consumer opinion reviews to learn more about the product.

7. sharjeel

sharjeelBanned

Threads:
    Thanks steph its a very great help for me and others,