Favorite Pizza

Discussion in Food & Drink started by dizzykitsune • Oct 7, 2014.

1. dizzykitsune

dizzykitsuneActive Member

Threads:
    Any time I try a piece of pizza from a new or different resturaunt I always find they each taste very differently. My personal favorite is Domino's hand tossed pizza. Papa John's is ok... but I don't care for it too much. I can't stand Pizza Hut because the smell of their pizzas make me nauseous.

What's your favorite pizza place? Do any two taste the same?

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I prefer Papa Johns or a deep pan pizza from Pizza Hut and they do good combos and offers. I find Domino's a bit bland from the chains even though they are easier to find, it's not my choice unless there is no one else to get food from.

If anything I try to get pizza from a local Italian instead which tends to be more authentic (although no deep pan), but it's more about how they do the toppings and local places cook the topping s well and saute them so they taste better.

3. insertkittyface

insertkittyfaceActive Member

Threads:
    I really don't like any of the popular pizza chains out there. The only one I'm actually okay with from time to time is Little Caesars Pizza, but even then, I've always felt like it's hit and miss, sometimes it's good, other times it's not. When I get pizza, I stick with a local pizza place, always tastes so much better.