Favorite place to travel in Asia?

Discussion in Travel started by eagletal88 • Jan 9, 2015.

1. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:Asia? I'd like to visit Japan. I'm not too adventurist nor don't like to explore other countries much. I've been to Japan in the 70's and liked it. It was so pleasant and serene. Now that anime and manga new restaurants and sights have been added I'd like to go see those things at Japan now. :)

2. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:

! No doubt Japan is Asia's most beautiful and calm destination. I also had good time there with my friends once during the cherry blossom festival. It is celebrated in tokyo that amazed me last year. Have you ever got experiences of Tokyo Cherry Blossom Fest...?

3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    **sigh** I'd love to go to Asia one day. I find it very fascinating, but have sadly never been. I have a friend who left the UK to go and teach English over there. He loved it so much that when his contract finished, he returned home for a few months, only to return to Asia because he missed it so much. He's always posting pictures of his travels up and down the region and seems to like Thailand and the Philippines in particular, although he loves it all.

4. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    Lushlala! You are right Asia is really a fascinating place that garbs million or billion tourists attentions towards it. I am one from millions... I visited there last year and had great time. I would say Indonesia, Japan, and Kashmir and of course Thailand these are most worthwhile places to explore for the first time visitor.

5. GettyYetty

GettyYettyNew Member

Threads:
    I've had the most amazing experience in Bali, Indonesia. The nature's breathtaking, the prices are cheap and there's a place for everybody. I was staying in Kuta region, the party area. Every night the locals and the tourists go watch the sunset to the ocean side. Among the best sights are Mount Batur with a volcan, Monkey Forest and Uluwatu region with its wild beaches. A must-go8

6. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    I think I may be biased here but I love my country's very own beaches. I'm from the Philippines if you're wondering, lol. Here are my top favourite beaches here:

1. Calaguas Islands, Camarines Norte
    2. El Nido, Palawan
    3. Panglao Island, Bohol
    4. Coron, Palawan
    5. Caramoan, Camarines Sur
    6. Puerto Galera, Mindoro
    7. Boracay

On the other hand, I love South Korea for makeup shopping! Lol! They do have lots of selections and that's what makes us come back to that country.

7. Adoreyou!

Adoreyou!New Member

Threads:
    Well taraa and Gettyyetty, I agree with you that there are so many of the amazing stuff at Asia, In love with all of these places which you have mentioned. Feels really great to try stuff like this so much and fortunatly have been tries some of these. That was just too great for me.

8. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah add Italy and Indonesia in you list too adoreyou! These are amazing places for enjoying beauty of Asia.

9. sidjohn

sidjohnMember

Threads:
    I love to travel around the world and would like to say Philippines is really a cool place to see for all travel lovers and i went there once and had great time with my younger brother. I must say it is a cool place to see and one of my fovrite once in Asia to travel arround.