Favorite Restaurant In An Airport

Discussion in Travel started by largecow • Apr 26, 2014.

1. largecow

largecowMember

Threads:
    Hello everyone,

I always travel and being a typical consumer, I buy the overpriced food at the airport. Anyways, since I'm always at airports, are there any great restaurants in your airport that needs recognition? Kiosks, unique shops, etc? If so, please comment down below!

Here are mine:

Chicago O'hare International Airport

1. Hoi Poloi - Okay this is not a restaurant. It's a small shop which sells anything you could think of. Cute gifts and paintings can be found here. they're all made by different artists so trust that you will get somethng you will not see at your local Walmart or target!
    2. America's Hotdog - they sell really good hotdogs and I feel like if you'REI in Chicago, you should try the hotdogs or the pizza. This is a great restaurant especially if youre only connecting in chicago and would like to taste Chicago hotdogs!!!

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't usually go fancy on airport restaurants, I just get a simple burger from a fast food chain that I already know. I'm not eager to try out something new and then feel sick on the airplane... the last couple times I travelled through Miami I ate at Wendy's, and I think that's a great option for when you travel!

3. Jrh2

Jrh2Member

Threads:
    My favourite place to eat in an airport is McDonalds. We don't have McDonalds where I live so any chance to eat there and it will be my first choice. I have got to an airport early before just so I can go to McDonalds before getting on the plane, I would never do like some people do and take McDonalds home with me as why would you want cold food making it smell. As we have no fast food restaurants where I live loads of people bring McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut etc. back with them and warm it up when they get home!