Favorite Shoes

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by daisiesndots • Apr 26, 2012.

1. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    What are your favorite brand of shoes? Where is your favorite place to buy shoes?

I personally love sketchers, Rocketdog, and New Balance.

2. xcmiller93x

xcmiller93xActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite brand of shoes are converse. They're comfortable and cool. My favorite place to get shoes would be Journey's.

3. stefano13

stefano13Member

Threads:
    My favourite brand of shoes is Adidas.These shoes are very comfortable and fashion. I use them in different occasions, both for going out with friends and when I go dancing.My favourite place to buy any type of shoes is on the web.

4. melmac

melmacMember

Threads:
    I just really like shoes, period. :) My favorite place to shoe shop is probably Kohls since they do usually have the best non-athletic shoe sales. However, Famous Footwear is my favorite for athletic shoes and I prefer Nike or Adidas. I need to get a new pair of Nike Shox, so if anyone knows of any good deals, I would appreciate if you share.

5. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    I like wearing Puma High cut shoes.

They are comfortable and look great with jeans.

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to favorite shoe brands, but now I mostly go for a particular style. Still, I do tend to favor Nine West, Bandolino and Naturalizer. For walking sneakers, I prefer Avia or Ryka.

7. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite brand is Roxy. I have about a million different pairs of Roxy canvas shoes, they are just the most comfortable shoes to ever exist! I also like the ff:

Converse & Vans- comfy and goes well with casual and great for school!!
    Steve Madden Sandals - great for summer!
    Uggs - snuggly!

8. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    Google Boxfresh! It's this nice shoe company from Australia(I believe) that makes a lot of nice shoes for men. They look both classy and modern which is what I love about their shoes. Some of them just look like the epitome of sleek.

9. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I like most of Nike's and Adidas' models, as well as Topper's. They're usually way too expensive though, so I have to pick just 1!

10. Mystique

MystiqueActive Member

Threads:
    I have a few favourites - Nine West, Enzo Angiolini, Reebok, Nike, Stuart Weitzman, and local brands that I found here. A few years ago, I managed a few boutiques of brands under a Singaporean company, one of the brands were Nine West, and Enzo Angiolini fell under it. It was then that I started buying shoes from them. When it comes to shoes/heels, I don't mind spending more money on them, as they last very long.

11. mirage1440

mirage1440Member

Threads:
    I've got this great pair of heelsby Hot Kiss from Famous Footwear. They look awesome with jeans but also with a dress. And they are comfortable too!

12. xtina3907

xtina3907Member

Threads:
    My favorite brand of shoe is Nike. I usually buy them at the Nike Outlet. I would much rather just wear flip flops though. I purchase them just about anywhere. My favorite place would have to be Khol's for my flip flops.

13. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    the only shoes I wear are adidas. I usually buy them at Kohls or at DSW but sometimes I buy online at zappos or straight from the adidas site.

14. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    For my sneakers, I only wear Nike. For formal wear and boots, I love Zara, Charles and Keith and of course Jimmy Choo! And oh Mango has some awesome line of shoes as well!

15. violino

violinoMember

Threads:
    It's a Polish brand called Lasocki. They are not very expensive (but not very cheap either) and I like the way they look like. They are comfortable as well.

16. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Me too! I don't think I have a favorite brand really, as I don't pay much attention to the brand unless I'm looking specifically for something that's going to last a really long time. As a general rule, I just like catching things on clearance and snatching up good deals where ever I can, regardless of brand.

17. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    Adidas for me. I'm actually fine with any brand, as long as they're comfy and not too flashy. I'm fine with "no-brands" too.

18. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    I'm not that picky when it comes to shoes as long as it's comfortable to wear. Although I am a bit partial to New Balance sneakers since they are comfortable and affordable for me.

19. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    I get most of my shoes from newlook online stores. I think they are cheap and the design is great. Last summer I got two pairs of strappy sandals, the same, one in black and one in tan, which I think is great for the summer. They are also very comfortable. If you are looking for something on the budget, you should definitely try it

20. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Converse sneakers all the way! I love them and I can't imagine myself wearing a non-sneaker shoes except for black leather shoes that I use in some formal occasions. Jeans plus converse sneakers has been my image since high school and I have no plans of changing it.