Favorite Shoes

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by daisiesndots • Apr 26, 2012.

1. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    Converse are classic. They are my second favorite shoes, they're comfy, people with narrow feet can fit into them, they come in a variety of colors. I have a huge rainbow of them in my closet. Not only, as you put it "emo" people wear them. If you want to start stereotyping, "preps", "nerds", and a LOT of other people wear Converse too. Even celebrities. No matter what you seem to wear with them, they match or at least look good with it.

2. mecallatress

mecallatressNew Member

Threads:
    I love my converse a lot. The shoes that i rock almost everyday are my black vans! They are really confortable. I can wear them with almost anything.

3. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite brand of shoes are Nike Air Jordans and Converse. I think I have almost every shoe you can think of in these categories. I also love my tan and brown pair of Sperrys. I love tennis shoes.

4. AutumnFaith2012

AutumnFaith2012Member

Threads:
    Sketchers are definitely the best and now that they are expanding their shoe selection they are even better! I love their tennis shoes, especially the fact that the larger sizes no longer make my foot look big and fat! Seriously, I'm very disgusted that larger size shoes (9 and up) are just bigger, heavier shoes that make your feet look even bigger. I love the fact that Sketchers aren't like that. I also love that Sketchers are designing sporty shoes and now dress shoes. It's wonderful! Now, yes, Sketchers are majorly expensive, but if you shop smart and wait for them to go on sale or shop outlet stores you have a better chance at getting a lower price. When I really need a pair, I'll go to a store like Famous Footwear. If I can wait, I shop the outlets and even the Sketcher outlet stores. My best friend, however, shops nowhere but an actual Sketchers store. I'm not that bad, but I guess I can't blame her. Sketchers are a great, comfortable shoe!

5. guidedessensations

guidedessensationsNew Member

Threads:
    my favorite shoes brand is Adidas :)

6. HighHeels

HighHeelsNew Member

Threads:
    Rebook is my favorite shoe brand and i can buy these shoes from online footwear stores. Online stores offer good discount on these shoes.

7. psufootball

psufootballMember

Threads:
    I used to be a Nike guy when it came to sneakers but as of the last month I decided to try something else and I've got a new opinion; Puma all the way.

8. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite shoes would have to be Naturalizer, Vince Camuto, Naughty Monkey, Adidas, Nike, Jordan, Converse, and a few others that are not well known brands.

9. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:

When I scrolled down the posts, I caught the New Balance being mentioned by you :) It is my favorite too. One of the few brands that come in different widths for women. Find them super comfy.

10. Cyrup

CyrupMember

Threads:
    Converse and anything that looks like them, haha. Nike too.

That's about it, but mostly because I don't really pay attention to brand names. If I like a shoe, I like a shoe.

11. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite trail shoe is Merrell. It's very lightweight and breathable, but very long wearing. I've had them for several years and they're still in great condition. For casual walking I like Taos. They have a footbed that is heavenly. I can wear these for hours and hours and my feet never get tired. Sierra Trading Post is a great place to buy shoes, especially when you have one of their discount codes. I've saved a lot of money with them.

12. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    Sketchers are my favorite because they are so comfortable and I just love them. They have came out with all sorts of styles and your feet are always in comfort when you are wearing them. You can wear these shoes all day and night and never skip a beat on saying your feet hurt or that you are not comfortable wearing them at all. Treat your feet good and they will love you for it, buy sketchers.

13. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Living in South Florida, I usually use sandals. But lately, I have been on a new kick with Toms. They are so comfortable Besides how can I resist when I buy a pair they give a free pair to a child in need.

14. fishyfinz

fishyfinzMember

Threads:
    I love shoes and have almost 70 pairs, varying from flats, to heels to sneakers, to pumps. My favorite shoe brands would be Nine West, Zara, Catwalk, Jimmy Choo and Steve Madden. Adidas and Converse are really good when it comes to sneakers.

15. mslianne

mslianneNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite brand of shoes is Nike. :) I just love it! It's because they have a nice comfy running shoes. :) I really love the neon colors that is good for some night runners. :D

16. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I own a pair of Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars for weight training but I am quite disappointed with them. A few of the holes for the laces have started to come away from the material. This isn't what I was expecting from converse.

For casual wear I go for the Adidas classics like Adidas Spezial. Good quality and they look great.

17. tjshort05

tjshort05Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite brand is Stuart Weitzman. I love the couple of shoes I have so much. I can't buy tons of them so I also like Steve Madden and Antonio Melani a lot. I shop at Dillards usually for my shoes (not the S.W. ones). They have many other nice brands that I buy sometimes. Plus they will have additional off sales that make the prices a lot better!

18. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    Another of my favorite is furry boots with shoe laces. I love the pair that I bought from Khol's a few years ago. They are brown with the ties and they look so neat and they can be worn with almost anything. That is my favorite in the cooler season and the summer weather I like to wear the short boot sandals in different colors with my shorts or jeans. I really don't go by brand names, if they look good, I will buy them.

19. Asuna

AsunaActive Member

Threads:
    I like all kinds of shoes on condition they're comfortable. I love Nine West, Clarks, Vagabond, Marco Tozzi and Venezia. I also think that Converse, Nike and Adidas are great too :)

20. Ja'cobeC

Ja'cobeCMember

Threads:
    I'm a shoe man, I love buying shoes. I own a lot of shoes from all types of brands. My favorite place to shop for shoes is Footaction, Footlocker, Finish Line, and a few online stores. The shoes I wear is Adidas, Nikes, Converse Chucks, New balances, and custom made shoes.