Favorite skin care brand?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Neelofar1334 • Dec 23, 2012.

1. Neelofar1334

Neelofar1334Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite skin care brand is Clinique because I get lots of breakouts and Clinique's three step system is the only thing that helps. I also use Clinique's makeup (foundation, blush, etc.) because of my sensitive skin, so unfortunately I can't use some random drug store brand. It's super expensive, but it sure is worth it. I've been using Clinique on a daily basis for the past three years and it's been a huge help to my skin.

Do you have a favorite skin care brand?

2. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite skin care line is a line called Southwest Sunshine. If you haven't heard of it, this is a line of products that are natural in their ingredients, and are very beneficial to the skin. Especially the herbal skin gel. These can be costly, but the thing that's great about them is that these bottles can last anywhere from six months to an entire year, so there is still a savings in the investment.bbb

3. jose

joseMember

Threads:
    I mostly buy cosmetics from thisisveryniche.com

4. naturalskincarer

naturalskincarerNew Member

Threads:
    Hi i am Mosley prepare to my favorite skin brand olive oil, cocunut oil, because this is naturall products.

5. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I do this as well. My skin care products are all combinations of things I keep in my kitchen. It's usually the cheapest option, and it's all natural.

6. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I like to use Avon's Anew skin care range. I find it suits my skin, it's not too expensive, and it lasts forever. In the unlikely event that one of the products doesn't agree with my skin, I can change it or get a refund, so that's a sort of guarantee as well. I've used Anew since it first came out, and I have no problems with my skin at all.