Favorite social media app?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by nuka cola • Jul 3, 2014.

1. nuka cola

nuka colaBanned

Threads:
    Which social media app do you use the most? I'd have to say I definitely use Twitter the most, then Instagram.

2. MikeyPaine

MikeyPaineActive Member

Threads:
    Do you use the official twitter app, or an unofficial app like tweetbot?

I've heard a lot of people complain about the official twitter app, but I've never really had a problem with it. I spent most of the time on my phone on twitter, then a little bit of Facebook. Occasionally, I look a instagram but not that often.

3. lovemwaf

lovemwafActive Member

Threads:
    I have to agree with a lot of people that the Twitter app is pretty rubbish. It never really keeps you updated or gives you all the information you may need to be able to treat consistently. My favorite social media is whatsapp at the moment. It's really one of the best apps connecting people and am able to keep in touch with a lot of my friends and family using this simple application. I love how it gets your message delivered to the person you're trying to get in touch with instantly and that's very important for me.

4. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I personally just use twitter as my social media app. I just love how we have access to all the important and trending news all over the world in an instant. It really keeps me updated on the news all over the world especially now that i rarely watch tv and if I'm on the internet, i don't even go on news websites, just random browsing here and there. Good thing twitter keeps me updated. Plus i really like the limited character rule when you post. When i try to get my point across and it's going to be a long post, I like how it keeps my mind working and makes me think on how to construct my words properly to fit the limit, i thought it's fun. ;)

#4Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  5. kaylahambrick

kaylahambrickMember

Threads:
    I would say that it is a fair tie between Instagram and Twitter. I am on Vine a lot, as well. If i have spare time in my day to play around on my phone and get on social media, then I usually switch back and forth between these three.

6. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Facebook. I primarily use Facebook to connect with my friends, chat with them and see what's going on in their lives. I also use the Facebook app to upload pictures and share to the world what I'm drinking, eating, and doing at any time of the day. :D

I also use Twitter primarily to post links haha! I dunno why a lot of people are complaining about Twitter. I find the app to be a great app. However, I use JustUnfollow in line with the app so that I could check those who do not follow me and those who have unfollowed me.

I also use an app called TweetCaster Pro. This makes tweeting things across multiple Twitter and Facebook accounts extremely easy.

7. Navii

NaviiActive Member

Threads:
    I don't use any social media apps, because I only have Facebook and I don't want to waste my time on my phone when I'm with people. When I'm home my laptop is on all the time anyways, so I can check Facebook there.