Favorite Sport?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Scottie • Mar 3, 2014.

1. Scottie

ScottieMember

Threads:
    I like all sports, I watch them all once two good teams are playing and they are going head to head matching each other stride for stride, that's what I love. But my absolute Favorite has to be Football or Soccer as some may know it. I am not just a fan, I am a fanatic! My favorite team is Manchester United, Red Devils until I die!

What about you?

2. kate23

kate23Active Member

Threads:
    I really like soccer, rugby, cricket and hockey. Sadly rugby and cricket aren't very popular here in the US, I got interested in them after hanging out with British folk. Rugby to me is more exciting than football is so I'm not sure why it isn't more popular here.

3. Guru

GuruMember

Threads:
    I like watching all types of sports, especially when the Olympics are on. My favorite sport to play would definitely have to be soccer. I play it every weekend and its a great calorie burner as well as a lot of fun. I also love watching European soccer on TV.

4. DankAllen

DankAllenBanned

Threads:
    My favorite sport to play has been baseball since I was four years old. I am twenty three and I am still playing. Unfortunately, this is the last year that I have to play in my current league. I play shortstop and bat in the middle of the order.

5. Adryan

AdryanMember

Threads:
    :cool:My Favorite Sports are Cricket and Soccer , i am an indian so yeah we love cricket but i really like soccer as well and i am a die hard fan of Arsenal and Barcelona!!!

6. DankAllen

DankAllenBanned

Threads:
    If there was a sport that I wish I would have had an opportunity to play, it would be hockey. It's my favorite sport to follow and watch but it is very expensive to play. There aren't a lot of ice rinks in the area either.