Favorite Styles Of Jeans

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Ke Gordon • Aug 26, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like classic jeans not skinny jeans, mom jeans or anything else. Levi's boot cut straight leg are my very favorite. I think they are stylish and look good on almost every body type. These are the jeans I would select every time when I get the chance. These are the best jeans for my figure I am certain, I can't always find them affordably, but buy them when I do.

2. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I used to love skinny jeans because they emphasized the length of my legs. However, my preferences changed recently, and I appreciate classic jeans more now. They are much more comfortable and stylish. Besides, my husband doesn't like skinny jeans.

3. MarriedGirl15

MarriedGirl15Member

Threads:
    I love skinny jeans, I love how they show off the length of my legs. They are easy to pair with my favorite tops. I also like that I can wear, heels, sandals or flats with them. They are comfortable, I could wear them all day every day.

4. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I love the way skinny jeans look on me, but in the hot weather they’re often too uncomfortable and constricting. So I tend to go for jeggings of the more substantial variety instead - same look, but less heavy. I also like boot cut jeans but they were pretty hard to find until fairly recently. They’re great when I want to switch it up a little.

5. gata montes

gata montesActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite - although admittedly often a little more expensive if looking for quality and a good fit - have always been classic style straight leg jeans - as not only are they extremely comfortable, flattering, stylish and chic - but I love the versatility of them - especially as I generally wear colored jeans rather than the original denim color - as it means I can team them with almost anything in my closet and easily dress them either up or down to suit almost any occasion.

6. Amber123

Amber123New Member

Threads:
    I just tried on the Wrangler jeans in a 30' inseam and amaze, they actually fit!! I like how thick they are, and was very happy when I did not even require to get them altered!!

Great jeans for petite girls!! :)

7. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like boot cut and flare. I have only a couple skinny jeans that I only wear when I wear boots and a coat, because I don't like how skinny jeans look on me. Boot cut and flare are way more flattering!

8. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like all sorts of styles, bar the flared jeans; skinny, straight cut or boot cut will work for me. I also like jeans with a bit of spandex because I like to breathe. Stiff jeans that shrink to the point of feeling too tight after a wash really wind me up! Like LeopardJones said, the skinny look can be uncomfortable in hot weather, so I tend to wear them more in the winter or at night because I live in a very hot country.

9. elvisish

elvisishNew Member

Threads:
    High waist and straight cut for me, although I always have trouble finding high waist but do really like them as I have quite a slim waist but larger lower area :p So they always fit nicely, and straight leg looks great with all shoes, sneakers, heels, sandals, etc. :)

10. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I like Levi's as well. I love button fly jeans, no don't worry about flying low. I've tried skinny jeans on and they look horrible. Definitely not a fashion style for me. I'm only 5'2" so I usually have to hem my jeans or look for a 30" inseam. I like Costco for jeans, they carry brand name jeans and the returns are easy if they don't fit. I love blue jeans, not jeans with the new washes that make them look worn on the thigh.

11. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not a big fan of skinny jeans and tend to stay away from them. I'm more for a comfortable fit fitting pair of jeans. Not baggy and not skinny jeans that make you feel like you can't breathe. I can not understand how people where tight jeans like that.

12. TheLovingLeah

TheLovingLeahActive Member

Threads:
    Oh hands down skinny jeans! I LOVE those jeans, I would not be as happy if they did not exist. I feel happy every time I see them or wear them. They are just too perfect. They are so perfect that it is scary. I plan on getting loads of different looking skinny jeans, with of course loads of colors. I already have them saved for purchase in the sites I use. I shall have more and more of those beautiful jeans! I totally dislike jeans that are not tight. I used to wear them, UNTIL I wore skinny jeans. Now that I have worn skinny jeans, I just cannot go back to regular jeans. I will NOT go back. Skinny jeans will forever be my favorite, along with all the beautiful styles it has. Definitely jeggings as well, like how can I forget those. They are also beautiful! I love both of them SO much!

13. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Skinny jeans for me too, as long as they have some elastane content. Baggier styles really do look dreadful on me, no matter how I wear them, they always manage to look ill-fitting and scruffy. The best thing about skinny jeans, however, is being able to get your boots over the top of them without any bunching.

14. shoptodrop

shoptodropActive Member

Threads:
    I really like Levi's too. I used to just wear regular jeans, and sometimes skinny jeans. But I'm not a big fan of the skinny jeans anymore. My style has changed a lot. I don't even really like wearing jeans that much but it's probably because I gained weight after having my kids. But you know what I like to do, is take old jeans that don't fit anymore and make them into skirts. But skinny jeans can be awesome if they aren't too tight! I have a pair right now that are pretty loose that I love. It's much more comfortable. Now I care more about being comfortable than stylish.

15. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:I love baggy jeans always. I don't like form fitting clothes. Even my blouses and t-shirt are baggy. It's just what I feel comfy in, baggy clothes. I like collars that are higher and not showing cleavage too.:rolleyes: