Favorite Sweeps Blogs?

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by steph84 • Aug 8, 2012.

1. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    What are your favorite blogs for finding sweeps? I check out Sweetiesweeps and Freebies 4 Mom blog all of the time for sweepstakes. I have won over $400 in prizes so far.

2. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    They might not all be considered blogs but I've won prizes from Leite's Culinaria, Fashion etc, Saveland and Tribute. I've won a couple times from Saveland, but it is only open to Canadians.

3. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I've just started looking at sweepstakes online. The only site I've been using so far is sweepstakes4fun. I like being able to sort by one time entry or daily entry. I'm going to take a look at the others that were mentioned. I hope to win something soon.

4. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    I only check out

regularly and I haven't won anything yet but still hoping. I guess it doesn't hurt to keep trying and you never know when you might get a pleasant surprise.

5. Paladin

PaladinNew Member

Threads:
    I use Sweepsadvantage and Sweepstakesmama. Sweepsadvantage is my favorite as they are constantly adding sweeps from around the web. It seems like companies having been doing many sweeps lately though. Hopefully more will come out closer to Christmas.

6. MellowGuy

MellowGuyMember

Threads:
    I've won a few apple products (Ipads and i touch) using ContestGirl blog. This was within the first 2 months of starting sweeps. I am still a newbie so I still need to figure out how to enter a lot of online contests from different sites without disqualifying myself for entering more than the allowed limit.