Favorite Tv Show?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by danielle davidson • Jun 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    Recently I have been watching a lot of Grey's Anatomy. It's basically my favorite show right now. I just finished season 10 today, and I can't wait to start watching the next season. Another show that I really love is Orange is the New Black. The new season for that starts tomorrow, so I'm excited about that. Those are my two favorite shows. What are your favorite shows, and why?

2. Dame6089

Dame6089Active Member

Threads:
    Right now, my favorite show is probably Pretty Little Liars. I started watching it with my girlfriend and was skeptical at first, but it grew on me. The show is very clever and is great at keepi. You wondering what is actually going on. The new season is about to start soon too!

3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't been watching much TV recently, so I don't know what's new and what's hot. But from the recent list of TV series, among my favourites are 24, Breaking Bad and Homeland. I can't get enough of these types of shows :)

4. Mike Rizzuto

Mike RizzutoNew Member

Threads:
    Well it's 7 o'clock at night I like watching King of the hill but some of my favorite shows are Gunsmoke the Andy Griffith show and Bonanza and I like family Guy and American dad and sometimes I just even watch SpongeBob ha ha Ha ha ha

5. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I don’t watch a lot of TV, but I fell completely in love with Sleepy Hollow. Kinda lost the plot in season two, but when it’s at its best, it strikes the perfect balance of creepiness, excitement, and levity. Looking forward to the next season!

6. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite show would definitely be Game of Thrones. I love the characterization, the storyline, the glory and gruesomeness of it. I am also a fan of The Walking Dead and Pretty Little Liars.

7. danielle davidson

Threads:
    I LOVE GAME OF THRONES! I am watching it right now. I'm on the fourth season and it's one of the best shows that I have seen. In a long time. I love all the characters, well most of them. It's such great acting. I love the Walking Dead. I've seen all the seasons and I can't wait until October so that I can start watching again. I'm addicted to that show. When I didn't have cable at school I would stream it as soon as it was done. The show has gotten way more intense this past season. I'm also super excited to watch the new show that the walking dead is coming out with.

8. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    That is so great to hear. :D:) Who is your favorite character from Game of Thrones then? As for me, I actually have a lot of favorites: Tyrion Lannister (the only Lannister I like), Arya Stark (she is really feisty and too brave for her age), Jon Snow (he knows nothing), and of course, Daenerys Targaryen (she is such a strong woman, I love her so much). :p

9. FuelThePlane

FuelThePlaneNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite show of all time would have to be Breaking Bad. For me that show is the epitome of exception television in every aspect; acting, plot, script, setting, production, direction etc... I could honestly go on all day about Breaking Bad and why it's a great show but I'll avoid that for brevity.

My favorite show currently on the air would be Game Of Thrones. Having read the books prior to watching season 3 and onward it has definitely been exciting to see the scenes you read about come to life in a way that only an HBO budget can allow. Season 5 has also been very interesting as it has done some things that weren't in the books as well as omitting several large parts of the books.

I have to wonder if diverging from the books will be helpful or hurtful to the success of the show. Intuitively I feel like it will be hurtful, but I guess we can't really know until we see Season 6. Here's to another 10 months of waiting!

10. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite TV show, at the moment, would have to be Big Brother UK. It is currently the only TV show that I am watching consistently. I have watched a few other shows recently, and gotten through the first few episodes, and they were not able to capture or hold my interest. So for right now the answer would be Big Brother. Speaking of Greys Anatomy, I loved Shonda's other show: How To Get Away With Murder! favorite show of the year!

11. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've had the final season of Justified on my DVR for a while, because I've been saving it. I'm going through a stressful period, and shows that can draw me in and really entertain me help distract me when I'm stressed out, so I'm watching it now. I'm not marathoning it though, because I savor each episode, so when I truly need a distraction, I tune in, and I'm not looking forward to the end.

12. Servace

ServaceActive Member

Threads:
    Game of Thrones and Vampire Diaries are my favorite shows. At first I was watching them just to impress a girl ,but now I am watching them because of the plot and all of the action. I also like watching Marvel's Agents of SHIELD since the concept is way too amazing for me to pass up.

13. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's Game of Thrones for me, but I'm not liking the way things are going in Season 5. Can you believe it? A central character will actually die. The series is just world's apart from the novels. I wish they could've been more faithful to the canon plot.

When I feel the need to take a break from GoT's brutality, there's always Big Bang Theory to cheer me up and tickle my funny bone. I unfortunately have no more interest to watch other TV shows (because online gigs, anime and reading take up most of my time). I don't think I can swallow the gore and grossness of Hannibal. I could watch The Walking Dead all for the sake of seeing Stephen Yeun but I'll save that for the future.

14. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I keep getting emails that Rectify is or will soon be available On Demand to stream, to get caught up prior to the start of the new season, so I'll probably be marathoning that soon. I've seen some of the episodes, but not from the beginning, and not in order, and it's pretty interesting.

15. kitsiks

kitsiksNew Member

Threads:
    I tend to watch a lot of TV Shows, some of the ones on my current roster are GoT, Orange is the New Black, House of Cards, and Grimm. But I like a bit of fluff too so I like watching The Mindy Project and other sitcoms like Mom. I have more on my list but I need to get around to watching more recent episodes.

16. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My 2 fave shows of all time are Desperate Housewives and Devious Maids. I love shows that make me laugh, and those 2 shows have comedy, mystery and drama in their plot. Both shows were created by Marc Cherry, so I will be looking out for more of his creations in the future.

17. danielle davidson

Threads:
    I also love Tyrion Lannister and Daenerys Targaryen, I love her and her dragons. I can't believe how big they are getting. I also love Margaery Tyrell and Sansa Stark they are both strong women in the show. It's hard to really love any of these characters for long because they all get killed off. I"m happy to see that Tyrion and Daenerys are both still alive though.

18. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    Yeah, no one is a permanent character in Game of Thrones, but I think and also believe that Daenerys and Tyrion won't ever die in the show or in the books. If they die, we riot. :D As for Jon Snow, I don't think he is already dead. I heard this theory about Melisandre bringing him back to life.

19. teabwoi

teabwoiActive Member

Threads:
    To be honest I really loved Breaking Bad. That show was the reason that I still used to watch tv. Right now I think that my favorite tv show would be Law and Order and the reason is only because it is something that my wife spends most of her time watching and I began to like it.

Overall right now I think that the show that I like is sportscenter. I watch it all day and night.

20. MikeyPaine

MikeyPaineActive Member

Threads:
    Favorite TV show that's on right now? I've been watching this show called Wayward Pines and it's really good. M. Night Shyamalan is directing it, and that would usually make stay far away from it, but it's really good. It's also a miniseries, so it's 10 episodes and done. Apparently they're based on books, if that's more your scene.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.