Favorite Tv Show?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by danielle davidson • Jun 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I have also heard that. I haven't seen that far though. I'm on season 4. I'm trying to watch them all soon. I'm not one of those people who freaks out though when they know what happens. I understand that I'm far behind. I also follow a couple Game of Thrones accounts on Twitter, so I saw what happened. I'm really hoping they bring him back. He was such a good character.

2. katherine25

katherine25Member

Threads:
    I love Greys Anatomy as well! I'm disappointed with the current season but its still a great show and just recently I started watching Orange in the new Black. I finished the first season in two days! I'm just starting season two today, I'm addicted!

3. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, I didn't think that the newest season was as great. I have two more episodes left until I'm done. I just don't see where they are going with the show now because Derek is gone. It seems like they are wrapping up the show with only two episodes left. Wow! Orange is the New Black is such a good show! I binge watch that show when it comes out. I always tell myself that I will pace myself so that I don't have to wait a year for the next season to come out. That never happens though. It's so addicting that it's crazy. I can't wait until the next season comes out! I just hate having to wait a whole year!

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    Oh, I am sorry. I hope I didn't ruin Season 5 to you by sharing that spoiler to you. :oops:

5. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I just started watching Orange is the New Black and seriously, this show is so addicting! It's so good and the characters are really good actors. I was binge watching this show last week and I'm sad i'm almost at the end of Season2. Season 3 just started so i'm almost catching up with the show and that's a really bad thing because i really hate waiting for an episode every week. :(

6. Sue

SueActive Member

Threads:
    I have so many shows that I really like to watch. I like Wayward Pines, The Whispers, The McCarthys, Moms, Orange is the New Black and House of Cards just to name a few. There are a lot of really great series out there. It is hard to watch them all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.