Favorite video game?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by chrischu5 • Oct 28, 2013.

1. chrischu5

chrischu5New Member

Threads:
    What are your favorite video games right now? Any platform, I'm not a hater. :)

2. illusion

illusionMember

Threads:
    I was deeply addicted to Plants Vs. Zombies a few months back. I even got my wife into it. Now that they've released Plants Vs. Zombies 2 I'm worried I'm going to get addicted to that too. But, I have a Kindle fire, and it's not out yet for the Amazon App store.

3. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Probably Final Fantasy 8. I don't care that it's not a fan favourite, I still like it over 6 and 7. :) Other than that.. not sure, there is a plenty of games that I love.. Baldur's Gate, System Shock 2, many old LucasArts adventures..

4. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite video game is Pokemon Black 2, which is an Nintendo DS game. I have always loved playing Pokemon games because it's one of my favorite video games ever since it first came out.

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'm actually playing FF8 right now and I'm still having a blast with it. I had a hard time getting used to it again, specially with all the instructions and abilities to combine in the options, but once I got used to it I remembered why I loved it so much. As for my own contribution, I'd recommend Burnout to anyone, even non-racing game fans. It's provided me and my friends with hours of fun, and if you aren't too into racing, you should at least give its Crash mode a try. It's where you try to make as much traffic damage and explosions as possible just by flying your car into traffic and crashing into trucks and getting bonuses etc.

6. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    It has to be Football Manager for me as that is the only game that I play these days, I used to be a big FIFA fan, but seeing as I don't own any consoles anymore (just my laptop) I am now devoted to Football Manager. :)

7. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    I have a lot of favorites so I will name a few of them here. Of course one if them is FF. I have VII, VIII,IX, X,X2, XII,XIII,and XIII2. I love playing yhese games. My next favorite is Spyro the dragon. I have almost all of the games in this series I just need one more. I love this game because it's fun to play. I also like playing fighting games like Tekken, Guilty Gear, and Soul Caliber. I like the challenge of mastering each characters moves. These are just a few of the games I like playing.

8. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Man, this is too broad a topic. I'm an avid gamer and I play a lot of games over a lot of different genres. I play First Person Shooters, RPGs, action adventure games, survival horror games, etc. So, it's so hard to pick what my favorite video game of all time is. It's also like picking what my favorite movie of all time is. But, there is a game that holds a special place in my heart and that's Xenogears - a role playing game for the PS1.

9. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    My all time favorite video game is tetris!! I am addicted, have been for years. We play it on the wii right now.

10. CoachV

CoachVNew Member

Threads:
    Do you count apps? If you do, I love Lords & Knights on my iPad! A great strategy game with loads of interactions with players worldwide. If you do not, then I will have to say ROME Total War. It's and oldie but a goodie! This RTS game has caused me to lose sleep numerous times :)

11. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I like Final Fantasy 8! That's a great game right there! I am not a big fan of the latest Final Fantasy games, however, the version 8 is just one of the best in its class.