Favourite Baby names?

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by sarz • Mar 6, 2014.

1. sarz

sarzActive Member

Threads:
    My cousin is having her third child this April and she still has not found any names shes keen on.
    I thought I would see if anyone has any ideas because so far all suggestions have failed. She us having a boy and I hoping this post will allow me to compile her a list.

She likes strong boys names, nothing unisex, nothing girly. She wants originality but also a name that means something. (Not to fussy then ;))

I will appreciate any input, thanks

Also just in general what are you favourite baby names and why? My daughters name is shayna I named her whilst I was pregnant and when she was born it still fit. It means beautiful and she is

2. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love the way that in the US you can call a boy or a girl literally anything! In my country we have a restricted list of names and there's no April or Sunshine options, we are stuck with regular names. I don't know what name I would call a child, maybe one of those Indian names like moon-water or similar. :)

3. sarz

sarzActive Member

Threads:
    Wow thank you for your post because I found it really ineresting. I am from the UK but we don't have any restriction here either. I just find it shocking that you are unable to name yor child as you wish.
    What is the reasoning behind this and where are you from?

4. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Just a general list, then, since you mentioned both ;).

For boys I like...
    Seth
    Sean
    Trent
    Shane
    Xavier
    Draven
    Ryland
    Carter
    Liam
    Luca
    Asher
    Phoenix

and for girls;
    Serenity
    Autumn
    Riley
    Emery
    Ashlynn
    Aurora

yeah...I've given a lot more thought to boys! lol, I'd be happy to have all boys =).

5. lizzief79

lizzief79Active Member

Threads:
    I have one daughter and three sons. They are called Nathan John, Alfie James and Freddie Michael. I didn't pick any for their meanings but John is my grandad's name and Michael is my Dad's name. I found finding names for a boy harder than I found finding names for a girl.

6. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    I have three sons and all their names have Lian or Lean on it that I got from their dads name which is leandro. Their names are lian, leander and aleandro.