Favourite Brand? (clothing/shoes)

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Rexy • Nov 20, 2017.

1. Rexy

RexyMember

Threads:
    My favorite brand of clothing is Ralph Lauren & Gant, and for shoes, I also like Ralph Lauren or Jordans. What are your thoughts? What's your favorite? Do you have it? If so, what type of clothing/shoes?

2. Keibah

KeibahActive Member

Threads:
    No! I don't have a favorite brand. I wear any stuff that's good, fits and affordable to me. That's my rules. If I like and it suits my body and I have the money to buy it, I get it.

3. Rexy

RexyMember

Threads:
    That's a good one. Sometimes, I just wear anything that I like. But honestly, I wouldn't wear cheap brands on parties or stuff where you have to dress.fancy.

4. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have any because I don't care too much about these kinds of things (the basic is enough for me). However, I like some brands like Puma, Adidas and Calvin Klein.

5. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I also don't have a favorite clothing brand, for me it all depends on the price of the clothes. I wouldn't buy a blouse or a shirt that costs $25. That's not practical.

6. Rexy

RexyMember

Threads:
    Calvin Klein is a great brand in my opinion! ;) I'm not that big of a fan of Puma and Adidas however.
    Do you mean that $25 is too much or too little? Most "cheap" shirts are $25-$30 here in Sweden.

7. Shine_Spirit

Threads:
    Calvin Klein is really a great one. In my opinion, it's one of the best. Quite expensive sometimes, but it's worth every single penny.

8. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    @Rexy@Rexy, Really? That's quite expensive in my opinion. Over here the average cost of shirts starts from $6 to $10, and those are branded already.

9. Rexy

RexyMember

Threads:
    Yeah, I found a pair of shoes of Calvin Klein and they were $250... I bought them and REALLY liked them, haha ;) Worth EVERY single penny!
    Wow, that's really cheap! I'd be lucky to find a shirt for $6 around here.

10. Shine_Spirit

Threads:
    @Rexy@Rexy I totally understand your satisfaction because I've felt the same way too. By the way, to be more honest... I always feel it when I buy some CK product. :cool:

11. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    @Rexy@Rexy, really? Maybe you look at designer or very expensive brands? My Adidas baby tee is only around $5 when I bought it, and it's brand new too. You can buy brand new pants and branded like Lee for less than $25.

12. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I go by what suits me and never bother about brands. Brands are perpetually following trends and I am not trendy. I wear what is comfortable even if it is old fashioned.

13. Rexy

RexyMember

Threads:
    Yeah, I usually buy designer clothes, but even H&M costs at least $15 for a t-shirt. Sometimes only $10 but that's just on sales etc...

14. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    @Rexy@Rexy, there is also an H&M over here, but I also find their clothes expensive. A blouse costs $25, it's way too much. You can have 3 brand new blouses from other brands with that amount.

15. Kookas

KookasNew Member

Threads:
    I prefer shoes with moderate prices. Jordan is good, quality and comfortable

16. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    In my case, I don't care about the brand. Even though the quality of the clothes of a certain brand is good, I would not spend $20 just for a t-shirt. Let's be practical here; when I shop for clothes, I go for quantity over quality. I shop for certain brands when they are only in sale because sometimes they have huge discounts on them.

17. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I am not brand conscious I prefer good material at good prices.

is here now.