Favourite casual brands?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by lynda22 • May 31, 2012.

1. lynda22

lynda22New Member

Threads:
    What are your favourite brands/lines for casual, comfortable yet chic clothing? I'm a big fan of Wildfox Couture, Brandy Melville, and Rebel Yell. Looking for some other good suggestions!

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I no longer shop buy brands, but I do like INC Apparel. Otherwise, I just shop at my favorite stores to see what strikes my fancy.

3. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I seriously shop at Target and JC Pennies! They do have awesome casual garments. And I'm also loving Penshoppe and Bayo from the Philippines.

4. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Levis will be my favorite! They have some very cool t-shirts! The cost is a little bit higher compared to other brands but I think the quality justifies the price.

5. hawker

hawkerNew Member

Threads:
    My personal favourite is Gap. I like their high turnover and the ranges they come up with every now and then. They don't always get it right but in terms of casual basics you can't go far wrong.

6. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I shop at old navy because the clothes are cheap. They last for a long time too, but some of the styles are a bit weird. I try to go online and find discount clothes sometimes I can get some deals on clearance clothes. I'm not too concerned about what I'm wearing anymore, so it doesn't make a difference to me.

7. Sibyl

SibylNew Member

Threads:
    GAP, Banana Republic, or Diesel. Sometimes, it's ZARA or Esprit. I don't have a favorite, to be honest. I don't mind shopping at a bazaar as long as the clothes are decent. Also, I try to buy clothes on sale or from shops that sell rejected branded clothing items.

8. FaisalDarr96

FaisalDarr96New Member

Threads:
    I really like h&m for regular, basic clothing. It is relatively cheap to shop at and has some really nice designs!

9. melissa

melissaMember

Threads:
    Mine is areopostle (sp) I just cant get enough of thir cozy track suits! And they always have the best beachwear!

10. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    For casual wear I don't buy brand name. I pick up whatever is cheap and convenient. After all, it's casual wear, not dress up wear, right?

11. hellotina

hellotinaNew Member

Threads:
    Some other casual brands

In addition to Brandy Melville, H&M and Forever21, I also like to browse through the websites of ModCloth, TopShop, Tobi, Asos and Urban Outfitters just to name a few. If you are worried about prices, they always have some killer deals and sales going on. Just keep an eye out. Be warned though, once you start window shopping online, it never ends! The list of "wants" keeps adding up! Happy shopping! :eek:

12. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I don't buy brand names for casual wear, I buy whatever is one sale and low cost. I do live some casual clothing from Jcpenney and Target, but I only purchase it if its on sale.

13. AnonaMoss

AnonaMossActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a fan of Urban Outfitters. They have great comfortable and on trend pieces. They can be a bit pricey, but I make sure to catch the sale when I can. I get the best dresses and tops from Urban Outfitters as well. I always get complemented on my outfits that I purchase from them. I purchased a beautiful vintage inspired dress with an all-over umbrella print two years ago, and it still gets fawned over when ever I wear it. H&M is also a favorite brand of mine. I purchased the most beautiful maxi dress for 20 dollars, but it looks like it could be about 100 dollars.

14. Asuna

AsunaActive Member

Threads:
    My favourite casual brands are H&M, New Yorker, Mango and Promod. I just love those brands. I usually buy my casual clothes there.

15. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite brand is J. Jill. The colors, the fit, and the style all suit me. They are casual, but nice. I usually get them at the thrift store or ebay as they can be very pricey, but definitely worth owning.

16. SpringBreeze

SpringBreezeActive Member

Threads:
    I don't usually spend much money on casual clothing. So, when I'm shopping casual, I shop at Forever 21 and Rainbow. I loveeee Forever 21. Sometimes, I'll buy a dress or top from Target. But I think Forever 21 has a better choice at a similar price.

If I'm looking for casual clothes that are more adult-looking and of a better quality, I like Ann-Taylor. You can't go wrong with Ann Taylor. The clothes are elegant and they last much longer than clothes from stores like Forever 21. My favorite casual clothing items, (ie jean blazer and a white capri) that I can still picture today are from Ann Taylor. I almost cried when I donated them.

17. dewilsimmy

dewilsimmyNew Member

Threads:
    There are many company available in all over the world for branded clothing. As well as I prefer always branded clothing. Here I get best information about casual clothing.

18. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I like Old Navy and Kohls for casual everyday wear, but for extreme casual, like lounge wear, I love Aerie. It's pajamas, but it's still cute and so comfortable. I love changing into it after a long day. Especially in winter. They have some really cozy flannel pants.

19. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I love to buy Walmarts Route 66 brands when I need jeans because I think they are nice and comfortable. The fit is great for me also. So as far as brands I really don't just look for a certain brand, if it fits I will buy it, so I love those as my favorites casuals.

20. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    Puma and Lee are my favourite brands. I purchase casual clothes of these two brands. Not only casual I like to purchase the t-shirts and tops of these brands. The clothes of both brands are long lasting, I think they running for 1-2 years. In appearance they are looking simple but attractive.

#20Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2013