Favourite shampoo?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Asuna • Dec 3, 2012.

1. Asuna

AsunaActive Member

Threads:
    What is your favourite shampoo? For me, it's L`Oreal, Elseve Arginine Resist x3. It's great for my hair. What about you?

2. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I have fine hair, and I really like the Amplify brand. I don't always use conditioner because it weights my hair down, so I'll usually rotate just using the Amplify shampoo and the next day I'll use a two in one, shampoo and conditioner.

3. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I really like the Organix Shampoo line. I like the Coconut, Argan Oil and Brazilian line. I haven't tried the others, but I'm sure I would like those as well.

4. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I use Nexxus Shampoos. I use different ones. The Nexxus line is always good to me. It can get pricey though, so I will use the Nexxus shampoos, but instead of using their conditioner all the time, I will use something inexpensive like VO5, which only costs 99 cents at most stores.

5. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I was skeptical about using acv instead of shampoo, so I tried it a couple of times with no conditioner. In fact, it really does clean the heck out of your hair... but if you don't use conditioner it leaves your hair a little dry.

6. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    I really like shampoo bars from Chagrin Valley. The babassu and marshmallow is really moisturizing. I also like Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo.

7. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    I love Aussie! It smells sooo good. I have very thick and dry hair so I also don't wash it every day.

8. Neelofar1334

Neelofar1334Active Member

Threads:
    I have an odd condition so I have to use a special type of shampoo, but when I don't use that shampoo I love using this Tea Tree Oil shampoo (can't remember the brand name). It comes in this great big green bottle with conditioner and it's a good amount for the price it's worth. It makes your hair feel so soft and the mint and tea tree oil makes your hair feel weightless (not to mention the great smell).

9. mnicole

mnicoleMember

Threads:
    I use to like using garnier fructis sleek and shine i loved it but now it's drying out my scalp bad so i found a new shampoo and conditioner at sally's call Aphogee which is great it leaves my hair filling soft all the time with no dryness.

10. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I know of a hair conditioner called Aphogee. The smell is just horrible! It really helps stop hair breakage, if it's the same product.

I use Pantene clarifying shampoo.

11. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I can't really say I have a favorite as long as it smells nice, gets the job done and isn't too expensive I will use it. Suave has always been the main one I buy but i switch up now and again it others are on sale.

12. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    My all time favorite shampoo is Mane & Tail. Love it because it grows your hair really strong and you can manage it real well. It even thickens the hair. I love it because I have been using it for over 20 years and still to this day. It's great so try that one on for size.

13. jose

joseMember

Threads:
    Clear for Men.