Favourite Type of Cake?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by kingusama92 • Jun 2, 2012.

1. himalipatel

himalipatelMember

Threads:
    i like all the chocolate flavor of cake like chocolate cake, chocolate truffle, Dark chocolate, Black forest, chocolate with vanilla and etc. but among all of them i like the dark chocolate cake most so i preferred that on my birthday. Usually i ordered cake for my friends and family members on their birthday or some special occasions. I know a very good website i.e giftbloom which provides

for all the country and it has a very nice flavor collections of it.

2. Anna_Bella07

Anna_Bella07Member

Threads:
    Chocolate cake is my all time favorite :) I love it

3. yellowbird

yellowbirdMember

Threads:
    My favorite cake is zuccotto, an Italian cake. The recipe I have is from Giada on Food Network and it is only semi-homemade, as it uses pound cake in the recipe, but it's still my favorite and I think I'm going to look for a more homemade version of the recipe right now! Mmmmm :)

4. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    Olive oil cake? What does that taste like? I am not getting the image of a good cake... Is there a lot of olive oil in it? Is it vanilla flavored?

5. Katewon1

Katewon1Member

Threads:
    For just regular cake my favorite is definitely chocolate cake with vanilla frosting. I love it and my kids make it for me every year for my birthday. But for special occasion, pay lots of money cake, I love cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. I don't even like cheesecake from anywhere else, but theirs is the best! I love all the chocolate flavors, whether all chocolate, or chocolate and peanut butter, or whatever other combinations they have. Too bad each slice cost about $8 and has about a million calories!